Air Wisconsin

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Mtnjam

Anyone know the deal with Air Wisconsin?? Are they hiring?? How long does it take them to call you back for an interview?? What's the best way to apply. I sent them my stuff via email..... They have an add out saying that they're hiring all positions for DCA. FA's, Rampers, Pilot's, etc. The whole shooting match!!!! That's my gig right there if I can get them to call me back!!!

Mtnjam said:
Anyone know the deal with Air Wisconsin?? Are they hiring?? How long does it take them to call you back for an interview?? What's the best way to apply. I sent them my stuff via email..... They have an add out saying that they're hiring all positions for DCA. FA's, Rampers, Pilot's, etc. The whole shooting match!!!! That's my gig right there if I can get them to call me back!!!

FYI, my sim instructor has been with the company for 6 years and they are just able to hang on to DCA reserve as a CA. It's VERY senior.

I sent my stuff via snail mail, fax, and email on the same day, and got a call about 9 days later. No 135 or 121 time.

~wheelsup

does AWAC still fly those 4 engine BA-146's? Are they hiring into those bad boys? Seems like with 4 engines it isn't cheap to operate...

illeagle said:
does AWAC still fly those 4 engine BA-146's? Are they hiring into those bad boys? Seems like with 4 engines it isn't cheap to operate...

They are but they are only running 2 engines at a time.

illeagle said:

They will all be gone at the end of the '06 ski season.

confusion

I think people are getting confused when you talk about Washington D.C. I called HR today and they are using Dulles right now. Your sim instructor may only be able to hold that on reserve as a Capt. D.C.A. has not been opened up yet, so nobody is holding anything there right now I guess. F.Y.I. Reagan is not a commuter friendly airport. Loads are always full and hotels run $100 bucks a day for commuters. Good luck on that.

Mtnjam said:
I think people are getting confused when you talk about Washington D.C. I called HR today and they are using Dulles right now. Your sim instructor may only be able to hold that on reserve as a Capt. D.C.A. has not been opened up yet, so nobody is holding anything there right now I guess. F.Y.I. Reagan is not a commuter friendly airport. Loads are always full and hotels run $100 bucks a day for commuters. Good luck on that.

We have been awarded positions for the new bases already including DCA. 5 year captain would be on reserve on there. I glanced at the F/O list and saw some reserve guys that have been here just shy of a year. I think junior line holder F/O's have maybe been here about two.

I really need to make more $ and get out of my current 135 job which is a seasonal piston. 2500TT 900ME . Flt Options, Flexjet, Netjets, Regionals, 7-Eleven, WW You DO? My crystal ball is MEL'd

I'm not saying I'm ace of the base, but I wouldn't call myself low time...2500TT 1500 dual given and 900ME? Low time to be a GV captain...

Latest resources

Back