• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Beechnut

Ndugu's Foster Dad
Hey Kids,

The company has been doing pilot meetings the past couple days explaining the future for us. Since they don't tell us to much to begin with, when we do get news it's usually pretty sound. Our flying will be increasing in both Denver and Chicago. We're opening an RJ maint. base in COS and are expecting lot's of growth. We'll be hiring about 140 more pilots this year and looking for 300 to 400 for next year. AirWis will consider furloughed pilots but the standard senority resignation is required. No news about changing the rule of refusing ex-AirWis employees to work here again.

Time is NOW to get your stuff in here!

Good luck!

S.

If you were once an employee at Air Wisconsin and you leave for another job, AirWis has a policy not to hire you back. This question has been raised for those that may have left and may wish to return. No changes to that rule.

S.

What's the best way?

I faxed in resume on monday, what is the best way to get an interview? $$$?

"If you were once an employee at Air Wisconsin and you leave for another job, AirWis has a policy not to hire you back. This question has been raised for those that may have left and may wish to return. No changes to that rule."

Now there is a disapointment. I thought that the airline I worked for was the only one with that silly, ego-maniac management temper tantrum rule. Sure says a lot about the people you work for. Typical big fish/little sea syndrome

ORD is very senior; management said maybe 20% + of the growth would occur in ORD. I suspect it would take about 6 months to a year to get an ORD domicile as there are a ton of displaced ORD pilots now in Denver waiting for a chance to bid back.

clarification

Is the rule about not hiring back former Air Wis employees specifically for pilots leaving and wanting to return or all employees?

FlightTraker

Latest resources

Back