Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
d328pilot said:
Anyone have a copy they would be willing to send me? QUOTE]

Um, why should anyone give this info to you? You could be a terrorist or a stalker for all we know?

What do you want to see on the Senority list?

Don't worry. This place is almost anti-growth these days. I wouldn't worry about AWAC purchasing PSA.

S.

Excellent response.. I agree there is too much information people are trying to get for their own agenda, whatever that might be.

This is a brave new world....

crashpad said:
d328pilot said:
Anyone have a copy they would be willing to send me? QUOTE]

Um, why should anyone give this info to you? You could be a terrorist or a stalker for all we know?

Yeah, that's just what our owners are looking for. More worthless 50 seat aircraft that won't have a home in the near future! US Airways has already tried to get us to loose some of our 50 seaters in return for 90 seaters and we won't do it because nobody else will take any more 50 seaters. It's a dead end market.

CSR said:
I believe he likes to be called Commander Pleasure, if I am not mistaken.

Crap.... you people realize "Pleasure" isn't going to be able to fit his head through the door when he realizes he has made it to the level of Flightinfo fame! BBWWAAAAHHAAAAAA.

As for PSA and MidAtlantic. I've heard this one from MULTIPLE credible sources now on the Air Willy side. Doesn't mean its going to happen, but I truly beleive its at least being considered.

Anyone able to search wallstreet journal articles? I've heard that is where it was mentioned that AWAC was considering buying PSA. As yet, I have not found any mention.

Latest resources

Back