• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Whiskey abort in MKE

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I aborted a T/O for a gen failure, intense!! Was probably doing about 40kts. I'd give more details, but thats about it.

Hell, I would abort if I saw my Starbucks about to spill.

Abort for red lights/triple chimes, wings falling off and coffee.

Continue for yellow/single chime and fo's coffee spills

Last edited:
I heard the FO told an old ATW CPT what Skywest flew 70 and 90 seaters for and he aborted because he was quitting the business.

Is there any truth to this?

Totally true. Not only is it true he just came to a stop on the runway, set the p-brake, popped the overhead hatch, thru the rope out and shimmeyed down the side of the plane. It was great! A real statement to the industry. He then went and enjoyed some cheese curds with the rest of the pax in the terminal who were shaken up by the anti-skid msg aborted t/o. Boy do we live in sketchy times.

Hey whatever happened with the CRJ that ACTUALLY ran off the runway (1L) at MKE about a year and a half ago? Went through the empty parking area for Skyway? Any cause for that one?

Aborts happen everyday, doubt the crew even remembers.

His reply " you friggin retard get a life we aborted a TO for an ANTI SKID MSG the least important Caution MSG".

Factually incorrect. The least important caution message is "EFIS COMP MON". I challenge anyone to give an example of a less important caution message.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back