Air Whiskey abort in MKE

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

viper548

I was on final into MKE yesterday and an Air Whisky flight was departing before me and they aborted. I didn't get the whole story but it sounded like they aborted for an anti-skid failure. Anyone know what happened?

I was on final into MKE yesterday and an Air Whisky flight was departing before me and they aborted. I didn't get the whole story but it sounded like they aborted for an anti-skid failure. Anyone know what happened?

Who cares? I saw a comair plane in CVG yesterday anyone know the whole story?

Actually they had a failure of the number two cheesehead. All QRH checklists were complied with and they exited the runway after CFR inspected the aircraft for residual cheese. None was leaking so they taxiied back to gate. All pax were unloaded a bit shakin but uninjured and enjoyed a nice round of cheese curds.

....I'm sorry. I couldn't resist.

I heard a Skywest airplane landed a little left of centerline in MKE. Anyone have any details?

I heard someone broke into the Mitchell B-25 bomber on display at MKE, fired 'er up, and flew over downtown Milwaukee for 45 minutes, much to the delight of the workers at the Pabst Blue Ribbon factory who happened to be outside on their lunch break enjoyng bratwurst and corndogs.

Latest resources

Back