Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AlwaysLearning

Look ma' no brain!
Anyone know anything about these folks? From what I could gather off their website they do a combination for of on demand charter all over the world, cargo and combi cargo/pax flights. Pay is pretty good $51 for first year FO. I can't find anything on quality of life, benefits, bases etc. Any help would be appreciated.

He said $51 per hour, not 51k. I am guessing the monthly guarantee is either 50 or 55hrs, which would put you in the ballpark of 31k per year. Most of the charter supplemental carriers have a much lower monthly guarantee, albeit they still pay much better than most regional airlines. Cheers.

I have a good friend who is a PFE for them and he's lovin' life and looking forward to an FO upgrade this summer. He's making something like $90/hr (yes, that's right, $90/hr) and flying about 80-90 hours per month. Seems to be a hard place to land a job even if you do know someone.

ATI does a lot of military cargo hauling to Europe, middle east and pacific with stretch 8s. Sometime in the future they are supposed to go to 76s.
Hope this helped.

SMOE

Thats encouraging news! I applied for one of five open FO positions and I recieved all the application stuff. I don't have anything resembling and FE written or rating so hopefully they are hiring into the FO seat? Do you know where their bases are? I can't seem to find it. I hear Little Rock and Toledo but that doesnt sound right. Thanks again for the good news.

Also looking for info while I fill out there application. My background is all corporate with a 73 type.
I do not know anyone with the company.

Thanks

AlwaysLearning said:
SMOE

Thats encouraging news! I applied for one of five open FO positions and I recieved all the application stuff. I don't have anything resembling and FE written or rating so hopefully they are hiring into the FO seat? Do you know where their bases are? I can't seem to find it. I hear Little Rock and Toledo but that doesnt sound right. Thanks again for the good news.

I wouldn't worry about the FE thing. They use Professional FEs. Not sure if they expect you to have your FE written though. Best of luck.

Bases

Does anyone know where the bases are at? Do you have to live at their bases or can you commute?

Here's the info I've managed to get by talking to a couple of current and former employees:

Pay: Base is about $37k for first year FO, plus per diem of $36 a day

Bases: Home based, so you live wherever you want and ATI pays for your ticket to work and back home

Schedules: Usually 16 days on, rest of month off. Can be different if you want to fly international

Upgrades: Apparently a lot of their captains are reaching retirement age in the next 3-5 years, so upgrade shouldn't be that long

Equipment: All DC-8s right now. A few Combi's are used for military charters, but most are all-cargo stretch versions

QOL: The guys I've talked to seem to love it there. Apparently the company treats the employees pretty good and respects their time off

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back