Air Tran looses big investor

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jetflier

Just saw the morning news and they are reporting that WELLINGTON MANAGEMENT COMPANY, LLP has pulled out of the company. Their holdings were over 15 million shares of stock.

Just saw the morning news and they are reporting that WELLINGTON MANAGEMENT COMPANY, LLP has pulled out of the company. Their holdings were over 15 million shares of stock.

Thats only 29,000 million $ unfortunately. Airtran should be more worried about those inflated egos across the field that grow faster than a chia pet on crack.

Those buffoons are sitting around their round tables trying to determine how many millions of investor money they want to burn to screw with Airtran.

Actually, the inflated egos I am more worried about are in MCO. Evidently, Wall Street is, too.

Not too worried about DAL. If they managed to get rid of us, the most likely result would be SWA coming to ATL.

Actually, the inflated egos I am more worried about are in MCO. Evidently, Wall Street is, too.

Not too worried about DAL. If they managed to get rid of us, the most likely result would be SWA coming to ATL.

The only thing you need to worry about is your ego and loud mouth. Its finally catching up with you.

The only thing you need to worry about is your ego and loud mouth. Its finally catching up with you.

Said the ****************************** bag that flies for southwest.
So when will yours catch up with you tool bag?

Anybody know what that airport around Dallas on the Erlin arrival will be used for? Can't SWA just build a new airport with all their cash and cause AirTran and Delta to wish Southwest never came to Atlanta? How much business does AirTran feed to Delta international?

I think it will be quite a while if/when AirTran goes out of business. Years - between 2 and 75.

I also think it will be quite a while (years) before SWA goes to Atlanta for scheduled passenger service whether AirTran goes out of buisness or not.

Just one simple pilot's opinion.

Latest resources

Back