Air Marshall Kills Pax

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
atlcrashpad said:
Turns out he was a non-rev and wasn't getting first class. He was actually dropping "F" Bombs... opps...

The above is a joke.

I heard he was pissed about not getting served a drink and basically ignored by the FA on an earlier Mesa flight.

News is now saying...TSA was on heightened alert because last week a guy from Egypt who claimed he was a student at Iowa was at LGA and his shoes failed an explosives residue check FIVE TIMES.

And, no...the guy was not detained...AND...the organization of Thousands Standing Around...doesn't know the guy's where abouts.

Sounds like it was the wrong time for Mr. Bi-polar to quit his meds.

Anyone hear a commentator on the news say something like, "the marshall made a good decision and did some dam.n fine shooting!" I thought that was funny:laugh: My first thought was that guys had to be from Texas (in a good way).

The FAMs did what they were trained to do. It is unfortunate if this guy was indeed sick, but the decision was apparently correct. This situation appears to meet all the requirements for the use of deadly force. This is serious business...maybe people will think more now about making "jokes" aboard or near aircraft if they think a FAM or other LEO might tune 'em up for making the wrong move. I am sorry someone had to die, but relieved that the FAMs and other folks around are okay.

We've set a new standard to scrutinize the mentally challenged and keep them off our planes.
Now if the FAMs' start taking out the tanktop wearing trailer trash...we'll be getting somewhere!

crashpad said:
We've set a new standard to scrutinize the mentally challenged and keep them off our planes.
Now if the FAMs' start taking out the tanktop wearing trailer trash...we'll be getting somewhere!

If you want them to do that, they will have to double thier manning on Southwest!

Latest resources

Back