Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

fastbird

Violated again?!?
Miami...news is reporting an unrully pax has been killed by an Air Marshall after declaring he had a bomb in his back pack.

We all know that would not have happened on any RJ. There wouldn't be a FAM on board. I know how many times I've had one on board.

His wife now claims...he was bi-polar and wasn't taking his meds.

Feds claim...he declared he had a bomb, he ran when confronted, refused to stop, and they finally shot when started to reach into his carry-on bag.

Good call, FAM's!!!

Good shot fams!!!

If he turns out to be a christian male are they going to start profiling??? Is the media going to call him a christian terrorist???

pookie said:
If he turns out to be a christian male are they going to start profiling??? Is the media going to call him a christian terrorist???

Yes, thanks to your contribution in the Happy Holiday/Merry Christmas thread you made your views known about this subject - so keep it to that post. But since you mentioned it, what if the FAM was a Christian and the "bomber" not? Would you take back your "good shot" comment?

Turns out he was a non-rev and wasn't getting first class. He was actually dropping "F" Bombs... opps...

The above is a joke.

fastbird said:
Miami...news is reporting an unrully pax has been killed by an Air Marshall after declaring he had a bomb in his back pack.
That marshall is welcome on my flight anytime!!!

pookie said:
Good shot fams!!!

You idiot!!!!

Latest resources

Back