• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Inc- Waist of money?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I thought the interview prep course was great.

I also thought Air Inc was very much worth while even though the airline I fly for wasn't there when I was.

I did get 4 interviews all within a month of the last one I went to. SWA, JBLU, ASA, and AA eagle.

Yo Vingus....How da hell would you put it.....lol

this industry was once a highly sought after career field..These days the industry is just another BLUE Collar JOB sought after. Forget it,,,,,,The days are gone when I, as a young man, would want to be a Prof. Pilot. Today, I am, and its not anything I thought it would be monetarily. spell check

pilotyip likes to listen to himself...Unfortunately for him and the ones that choose to follow his foolishness they will never be able to construct a sentence in the Kings English. So Frck the King, they will tell you, but all the while denouncing the gramatical correctness of an English Sentence written on the kings keypad.

Common Sense with a Colleger Degree is the most likely path to success in the Kingdom. What up BEATCHR, Hello !!!!!!!

Dont get to bent out of shape "Pilotyip". There are many things you acknowledge in the Bachelor Program that are right on target. You also seem to have an understanding of why we go through academic credentials to acknowledge the goals and the candidates we desire for our industry. Bottom line is you choose to disregard the system for your own goals. That will not happen in todays environment. Best of Luck to you somewhere else. We live in a society of Men and Women that thrive together. Where would you find yourself as highly educated as you seem to be?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back