• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Inc- Waist of money?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Fed Ex, UPS, and Southwest are supposed to be at the next air inc conference. Do they actually hire from these conferences or is it just a waist of money?

This is the perfect example of why pilots these days are not considered professionals. This guy can't spell worth a dime (he made this same mistake twice). Dude, did you almost flunk out of high school, skip college, then have daddy pay for your flight academy?

And you wonder why some airlines consider a college degree "highly perferred". Too weed out saps like this!

Please educate yourself.

This is the perfect example of why pilots these days are not considered professionals. This guy can't spell worth a dime (he made this same mistake twice). Dude, did you almost flunk out of high school, skip college, then have daddy pay for your flight academy?

And you wonder why some airlines consider a college degree "highly perferred". Too weed out saps like this!

Please educate yourself.

I agree, bro. It's shameful how bad the spelling and the writing is on this forum.

I agree, bro. It's shameful how bad the spelling and the writing is on this forum.

And to think how much he will get PAYED if he gets hired at SWA......

LOL!

4 Year degree!

Please educate yourself.

Vingus does bring up a good point (even if he is a bit crass in the way he says it). I always argue on here it is extremely important to get a solid degree from a 4 year institution for many reasons...including which is the ability to communicate. I think it now becomes much clearer why all the majors either require or "highly prefer" a 4 year degree. They're looking for a guy that will be with the company 20+ years who can communicate with his passengers as well as sound educated when he speaks about the airline he flies for.

I know, I know...pilotyip is going to come right back and say forget the 4 year degree but his claims are hollow. The 4 year degree is now more important than ever when applying for a major, especially with the thousands of competition out there due to the tight market.

Vingus does indeed bring up a valid point, but his scolding lecture of Skaff would have probably been more effective if he hadn't misspelled two words himself. ;)

Latest resources

Back