AIR, Inc Ceasing Operations.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
some justice

Wow one piece of news that brightens my day. Maybe the world is finally gaining some common sense. If you make what we make you should not be paying hundreds of dollars to go to a job fair. Let me correct myself, it doesn't matter what you make you should not pay for a job fair. Job fairs by definition are employer's looking for employees. It always pissed me off when I would see and ad for a job fair $295 or whatever, smell ya later thieves.

Good riddance! :beer:

Don't worry there will be another to take Kit's place-

good riddance....I was always entertained by there "profiles" of new hires in the back of the Air Inc magazine. Almost all were "5000 TT F-16" etc nonsense

selling dreams, ole Kit, see video

http://www.atpflightschool.com/airline_training_programs/Industry_update.html

"you get 15 days off"

"airlines are laying off due to the housing market"

"30 year career at an airline is worth 8 Million dollars"

"if you make 250K a year, it only takes a few months to pay back 70K"

Straight from Kit's Mouth, on video.

Ya know...perhaps you can only sell so much snake oil until even kids with SJS won't buy it...

perhaps good ol' Kit finally realized the obvious...

There are no jobs at the majors!

Good to see this Jackass go away!

HIs job fairs were ripoffs, his product and services were expensive, and his "projections" of "pilots shortages" were entirely endless..... Maybe someone who is better will take his place.

-Good to see him go.

Good Riddance!

My first dealing with him was with FAPA. He sent me the subscription documentation , I sent it in, and the day after my check cleared he filed BK and then sent me a notice for Air Inc a short time later and you guessed it, no credit for the cash I just spent. He wanted more money. I have been fine without him!

The best thing that could be said for Kit Darby is that he used smoke and mirrors on the dreams of thousands of kids who are now flying their end game, on mainline routes in oversized barbie jets with no real hope of advancement.

Latest resources

Back