• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AIR, Inc Ceasing Operations.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Perhaps there was a real service at one time. However, when the going gets tough, Kit has done the hideous. He has fired the last of his employees, and contributed to unemployment in his own personal way, while banking your hard earned dollars. More people on the street thanks to old "Serve yourself Kit." He soaked this industry for years, and he was nothing more than a pyramid salesman for the aviation industry. But he is the picture of the American Dream, only without the scruples. Actually, his name is spelled backwards. It's actually spelled TICK.

Ya think he still has the house in Peachtree City, GA? Wonder if his g/f (maybe they've married now) is still with him. She was a fractional pilot that went back to UAL after a recall. Wonder if she still has her job at UAL?
Hey, it was a service that provided a lot of pilots with info. Like another poster, I found and landed all my jobs via friends who told me about an opening or I just applied.

I wont Rave about Kit's service but I was in fact HIRED on the spot for RAH at one of his seminars. Went to apply for another carrier and walked out with a job 4 Hrs later.

Latest resources

Back