Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
UALX727 hits the nail on the head!!

400ADude said:
You guys are obessed with that guy. I came on here to take a couple of pop shots to see if the same old crowd would respond. Then came usual Einstein/Chuck bla bla bla. That guy is as good as gone. Thanks for the laughs though, me and others on the board appreciated it.

Be careful chuck....That $10 on f/a pay isn't going to come easy. Better get those knee pads shined up!

737 Pylt said:
Be careful chuck....That $10 on f/a pay isn't going to come easy. Better get those knee pads shined up!

Obsessed. Get over that dude. Pretty soon you'll be accusing your wife of being Chuck everytime you get into an argument. You are a tool dude and you know it. What's even funnier is that you aren't even smart enough to see that my join date is May 2006. Didn't have to pay 10 bucks bro. Give up the Chuck routine and invent something creative. Everyone on the board will have a little more respect for you then.

Last edited:
invent something creative. Everyone on the board will have a little more respect for you then.
Yeah! What he said! Why don't you use some imagination...like you could jump on every thread of a certain carrier dude, and then like you would just roll in some grenades any time someone was trying to have a discussion or answer someone's legitimate question. See? That's creative and respect-getting. Yeah bro. I'm all about respect.

Yeah.... take that. Nanno Nanno New New....

400A-HOLE said:
Obsessed. Get over that dude. Pretty soon you'll be accusing your wife of being Chuck everytime you get into an argument. You are a tool dude and you know it. What's even funnier is that you aren't even smart enough to see that my join date is May 2006. Didn't have to pay 10 bucks bro. Give up the Chuck routine and invent something creative. Everyone on the board will have a little more respect for you then.

LMAO! Walks like a chuck....smells like a chuck....Well....It's a prick! Grow up kid. That $10 is going to be pricey on flight attendant pay at a regional! You're just too stupid to be creative instead, you use the same old played out (just like your mamma), lines that you use over and over again.
See you in another screen name loser!

Go to your corners.... take a time out.... both of you.

Latest resources

Back