• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air France

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Way to go Flight Attendents! That is truly amazing that no one was killed when you look at that aircraft.

Baronpic-

Nobody ever accused Americans of being tactful, worldly, or well educated for that matter.

Baron,

Take a step back from the computer and relax...

Everyone survived the accident.... Thank goodness for that. With that being said, why not poke a little fun at our backstabbing friends from the north? Had anyone even been seriously injured it would not be appropriate to poke fun.

Great job by the CFR guys!! On the scene in 50 seconds!

I was watching coverage of the plane crash on Fox News. Shepard Smith was discussing how the A340, which was carrying jet fuel, burst into flames after it ran off the runway. He actually made this statement:
“One can only assume that after a flight from Paris to Canada, that the aircraft would have less fuel onboard after landing than it did on takeoff.”

That Shepard Smith is a pretty smart character.

Yyz

Wonder if it had to do with the runways not being grooved? I've skated down 5/23 and 6R at YYZ a few times when it was wet.

BaronPIC said:
Unbelievable!

A thread is starting about the Air France crash and it takes two or three replies before some JERK remarks about how well the pax jumped off the burning plane because they're French! Amazing. Forget about what may have caused this unfortunate event and possibility that a measly 300 people could have burned alive...

Sad to say, but some on this site disgrace pilots and Americans in general. Get a life.

We could always BLAME CANADA...

ironspud said:
Sockray Bloo, Froggie!

ironspud - that "604, 804" signature you have wouldn't by chance be the DH/TDZE of STL 30R and the standard TWA briefing, would it? ;) man, I miss flying with you guys!

It used to be "605/805", that is of course, until I upgraded to FO!;) It ruined everything when they decided to add the page # and date to the briefing. It doubled the time required to do the brief!

X

Latest resources

Back