• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Force Academy Welfare Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
. It is not a mission, it is a leg from a-b with humans in the back that get airsick if not flown around by a competent, smooth-handed aviator.

Hey clown, I think your gin and tonic caused you to mis-speak...I believe you meant if not flown by a competent, smooth-handed autopilot. To second what Deuce said...now go f*ck yourself.

Sincerely from a "flight bag wearing" military aviator that enjoys serving his country and proudly graduated for Blue U.

My comment was most certainly said in jest. Every pilot knows that where and what you end up flying is 75% luck and timing. The other quarter is 90% mental ! (to paraphrase Yogi)

Yeah, I know; hence the jk (just kidding). But there is more than a grain of truth to your original post.

Archie Bunker wrote:
I'm very sorry to hear this. By any chance, did Kevin's father or another older family member fly for Delta? Reason being, I flew with a Bill Sonnenberg at Delta a few years back on the 727. I think he was pretty close to retirement back in.......say 2002?

Kevin's father was Marvin Sonnenberg, the best of my knowledge no relationship to any Delta pilot.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back