• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Force Academy Welfare Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
so is that how you think of everything? black and white, for or against, ...

No, not everything but the appropriate things. Do you think of everything in shades of gray? Is everything relative to you? Do you have any Truths?

Freedom?

Big al you have your freedom, and it is not necessarily true had events been other than what happened that you would still have your freedom. Freedom to come and go as you like, say what you like, do what you want, and think of me as uniformed. I am extremely happy it turned out the way it did. I did it for you. As John Mills said "For those who deplore violence, they can sleep peacefully in their beds at night because of those who are willing to engage in violence on their behalf” BTW here are few countries, Greece, Poland, Hungry, I can not speel anymore, so it is a short list. Best of luck

Last edited:
youre happy it turned out the way it did? so the killings of countless millions all in the name of supposed freedom was OK? So bankrupting the nation all in the name of supposed freedom was and still seems to be OK?

it is sad that the military members justify what they did as a hoiler than thou attitude that pretends like they personally were "defending freedom" not the countless many reasons they joined in the first place nor the fact that their actions almost always had little to do with defending freedom and everything to do with defending what Corporate America felt was its right to do whatever it wanted.

No, not everything but the appropriate things. Do you think of everything in shades of gray? Is everything relative to you? Do you have any Truths?

I make judgments based on fact, so far I see nothing but self-gratifying, ego massaging, complete propaganda from people looking to justify what they did and make it seem like they are important because they are personally responsible for the safety of everyone else. what a bunch of nonsense.

Big al I bet you don't go many veterans’ events, because you think all veterans are losers and not as cool and full of facts as you are. That is what the US is all about protecting those who don't think they need protection as they suckle from the teat of US prosperity. In spite of what you think of me I am still glad I served you so you can express yourself as you wish. BTW do you walk around Detroit, outside of the ball park area, at night because of all those falsehoods about drug killings, drive by shooting and gang activity?

I have zero problems with vets, I have problems with people who wear it on their shirt and demand you kiss their feet because they "risked their life for your freedom" nonsense. Can you explain what freedom they are protecting now in places like Iraq?

And falsehoods about violence? Actually, there are facts to back that up, just like there are facts to back up what I said about the Cold War being a farse and a scapegoat by the defense industry to milk the country out of untold trillions

I'd venture to say that most that have responded to your drivel are not asking you to kiss their feet...and it's the ridiculous position that you took to begin with that garnered you any responses whatsoever. Most here aren't wearing it on their sleeves. How many people do you associate with on a daily basis that have served in the military? I was around those people every day for over twenty years and the overwhelming majority are humble and prefer not to even speak about what they do as a matter of course.
You think us naive fools but you are wrong sir.

Hey Big Al

"Can you explain what freedom they are protecting now in places like Iraq?"

Yes, I can explain what freedom they are protecting now in places like Iraq. However, I will not waste my time to explain it to an ignorant and foolish buffoon who pretends he knows what military service and national security is all about, yet advocates illogical, immature, liberal, stupid viewpoints despite all evidence supporting the contrary. I apologize in advance for my redundant description of your viewpoints. ws

youre happy it turned out the way it did? so the killings of countless millions all in the name of supposed freedom was OK? So bankrupting the nation all in the name of supposed freedom was and still seems to be OK?

it is sad that the military members justify what they did as a hoiler than thou attitude that pretends like they personally were "defending freedom" not the countless many reasons they joined in the first place nor the fact that their actions almost always had little to do with defending freedom and everything to do with defending what Corporate America felt was its right to do whatever it wanted.

Father runs a psychiatric hospital. Give me a call. Will put you in the front of the line.

Unfortunately, every single historian not blinded by partisanship also agrees with me...

O so now you speak for every single historian not blinded by partisanship? Or I guess agreeeing with you is a qualifying criteria to be not blinded by partisanship .... you are a piece of work.

Latest resources

Back