Air Cargo Carriers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Small world

I just talked to one of my FBO gentleman up here and he seems to think ACC hired a guy from up here. I just cannot believe what a small world it is. Its pretty kicking up here, but i miss the wierd schedule of night cargo standby. Seriously, i do miss where i don't have to load a plane with a forklift with no brakes....on uneven gravel. I didn't hit the plane with it...i was on vacation.

Talked to Marilynn this afternoon to ask about keeping resumes updated; she said no need unless there were drastic changes. They aren't pulling resumes until they're ready to make calls for interviews. There's a class in training right now as well as a hiring pool. Doesn't look like there's an immediate need for pilots-- just a heads up for anyone applying.

Hows the on demand biz going these days? Is it still mostly auto parts? Hope they're doing better than USA jet.

Hows the on demand biz going these days? Is it still mostly auto parts? Hope they're doing better than USA jet.

Pretty slow. Still alot of auto parts, but seing more and more odd ball stuff, like for Cat, BobCat, Peterbuilt, whirlpool, ect. I'd say where I'm at we're doing better than USA Jet since we're not laying off and have hired a couple guys. I know IFL laid off several people a month ago or so. Pretty sure it was mostly maint. and line though.

Latest resources

Back