Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Steve

Curtis Malone
How is the on demand business going for ACC? I heard a few months back they on demand guy's were not doing much flying. Are the falcons flyong much?

Those few Falcons that they have, seem to be everywhere I go. Apparently, they are doing pretty good.

Good to hear it. Any idea if they are still hiring? Are many pilots moving on to bigger/better.

Wankel (or anyone else who works there)

Any idea when the next round of interviews will be? I've had my stuff in for about a month and am eagerly waiting for a call. Thanks.

Not sure but if you don't know someone or had it walked in or a former und'r then don't hold your breath to long.

gto2002 said:
Not sure but if you don't know someone or had it walked in or a former und'r then don't hold your breath to long.

that's bogus - I went to arch rival ERAU and was called, interviewed, and was hired. Even had that on my resume. Didn't know anyone. Didn't get walked in. Just did the online thing and snail mailed my resume. Followed up with a phone call to marilyn. Took about 3 weeks from sending it in to phone call.

I never said anything about being hired. I was responding to if they are having interviews again. I too was hired without any other assistance except the us mail.

Latest resources

Back