• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Cargo Carriers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Could anyone comment on what the pay is like for a Captain on the Shorts, and what the overall morale and company culture is like. Is ACC Cass?

ACC overseas

Any info on ACC flying in Afgahnastan posted a job on climbto350 ? I know its a 6 month deployment and idea on salary, type flying etc.?

Any info on ACC flying in Afgahnastan posted a job on climbto350 ? I know its a 6 month deployment and idea on salary, type flying etc.?

I called over there and no one seems to know anything about it. Additionally their automated pilot info line states that they aren't hiring. Maybe the info hasn't trickled down but I'd also like to know the info on the flying in Afghanistan.

Not sure about ACC, but check out L3, AirScan, and Dynamic for such opportunities. There are a few others. Most are looking for previous ISR experience.

shorts CA pay

I routinely make more per month as an ERJ FO than I did at third year captain pay on the Shorts. Good times, eh? Anything else you want to know, pm me.

I routinely make more per month as an ERJ FO than I did at third year captain pay on the Shorts. Good times, eh? Anything else you want to know, pm me.

I'm not looking at staying state side. I am looking at the OCONUS ops.

Latest resources

Back