• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Cargo Carriers Bases

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FAR or CYYG will now be the easiest base to get. ACC has a FAR-CYYG run listed on their website. I'm not sure where the crew will be based, but either base would be pretty rough. Brutal cold, dealing with customs 10 times a week all for about 40 hrs a month. I think the penalty box just moved from JVY to FAR.

I do pity that poor soul. I think Fargo was founded to be a penalty box. Its just that no one ever told the people there that they could leave when their time was up.

Believe it or not but someone bid for it. I think 2 people were interested in it. Might be more scenic than other parts.

Could be worse, could be spending the night across the southern border everynight...

I used to drive a truck from Grand Forks to Winnipeg once a week. It is not scenic up there. It is flat, treeless and cold. The guys that bid for it must be some former UND grads that wanted to get back up there.

By looking at the schedule it looks like the run would almost have to be based in Winnipeg. Free health care and 18 year olds at the bar can't be all bad. Go Blue Bombers. Sh!t, where did the Jets go.

I used to drive a truck from Grand Forks to Winnipeg once a week. It is not scenic up there. It is flat, treeless and cold. .
And that is in the summer time. Glad I didn't draw that straw during my tenure.

Canadian moose-beer

Did you used to work at the Winnepeg welcome centre or what? Geez. Way to kill it man.

From what i understand, its based in Winnipeg and overnight in Grand Forks. For me its like a choice of being based in Tibet or China.

The only saving grace is its a DHL run. Couldn't fathom dealing with the brown menace every night trans-border. Then again tazers are approved in Canada.

Last edited:
I have flown most of the routes the only thing I can say is:

LIFE IS GOOD OUTSIDE THE HUB!!!

And if you can score a DHL run life is even sweeter!

Did ALPA blacklist ACC jumpseaters?

Latest resources

Back