• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Cargo Carriers Bases

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Could someone post an updated ACC pay scale? The one on APC says its outdated. Did the pilots recently get a raise?

I beg to differ, the PDX run was by far the easiest. I did hear they got a raise just recently, although I don't know how much it was.

One Tuesday a month the pilots are permitted to select an item from the dollar menu at MacDonalds and use their corporate card to purchase it. Its a token of thanx for the hard work we do.

IND will be locked down for a while and GSP is hard to get. You will be assigned a base using some sort random/favoritism system. Ability or seniority are not factors in base assignments. BKW, CRW, ASW, MYR, SBA, FAT, DHN aren't highly desired bases. Some of those might be available right out of class.

However, there is a way to chose your own base. After you get back from the sim in NY sneak into dispatch and slide your name next to your preferred base on the highly advanced marker board scheduling system. They will assume they made the decision themselves.

Sometimes I wonder how big the marker board is at places like FedEx and UPS.

One Tuesday a month the pilots are permitted to select an item from the dollar menu at MacDonalds and use their corporate card to purchase it. Its a token of thanx for the hard work we do.

Wendy's $1.00 menu strictly prohibited. Wendy's purchases will be deducted from you check plus a 30% penalty.

That marker board idea is priceless.....

FWIW i got BKW out of training (high turnover base as it well sucks in every aspect unless your from there i guess) then bid and got MYR. Quite happy in myrtle, then bid on a captain spot and got it. You can get what you want sometimes.

Half the battle is knowing where the movement is and opening your mouth at the right time.

Latest resources

Back