• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Ambulance Intel

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A person with an IQ of a cucumber would be able to figure out why I am not a big fan of AVBUG's posts. Why? It's because he likes whore out his opinions in every thread you can imagine. Almost every thread with AVBUG's sim aviation experience always end up with little girls like yourself sucking up to him while rest of us (real men) putting the smack down on him for posting nonsense. Im surprised a CFI like yourself can't be able to figure this out. Who gave you your ticket? I would definitely need to write a complaint. There must be a mistake somehow.

A couple of things here:

1. If you think that you or any your dooshbag cohorts are putting the "smackdown" on avbug in this thread, you're sadly mistaken.

2. The maturity level that you've shown on this thread proves you to many things, but a man is not one of them. Being an idiot, like I said, is not your fault. Acting like a snot-nosed brat online, while perhaps being a side effect of being an idiot, should be a little more under your control.

3. Again, if you don't like his posts, why in the hell do you read them? You came back to this thread again, didn't you? Are you really that dumb?

4. The "in" box for my complaint department is located in your kitchen. It's the plastic (or metal) receptacle that your mother lines with a plastic bag that she removes and places by the curb once a week.

5. I find ironic that you act in the exact same way that the idiots on the "flight sim" boards (I have to admit that I've never been to one, but I have to imagine that it's very similar to the airliners.net crowd) that you claim to look down upon. Where in your life did someone lead you to believe that you were somehow superior?

Good luck with future "smackdowns." I hope for your sake that they are far more impressive than this one has been. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hmmm...looks like alimbo has managed to come back under a new name, "b18onboost." Yippee.

Not long ago, this experienced voice of reason posted, in June of last year:

I am a low time guy and I was wondering if anyone can tell me if GLA is still hiring?

At the time you were planning on getting a flight instructor certificate, just starting out, looking for something, anything...you're the voice of experience and one to talk then, are you?

Tell me about your fire and ambulance experience, and the leg you have to stand upon. I'm all ears.

Of course, if you can come up with anything that disproves anything I've said, or my experience, by all means, show it. Nobody's been able to do it yet, for the simple reason that I don't falsify. I have no reason to do so.

As for sim games...one of my kids has tried them. I haven't. I have neither the time, nor the interest...but I'm sure you'd know all about them.

Last edited:
O no I'm still here old fart if you look at his join date and number of posts you'd realize it couldn't be me. Funny that you want to know my fire experience. I'm actually from a fire fighter family and starting up with the fire dept. near my school end of this month cheers old man.

A person with an IQ of a cucumber would be able to figure out why I am not a big fan of AVBUG's posts. Why? It's because he likes whore out his opinions in every thread you can imagine. Almost every thread with AVBUG's sim aviation experience always end up with little girls like yourself sucking up to him while rest of us (real men) putting the smack down on him for posting nonsense. Im surprised a CFI like yourself can't be able to figure this out. Who gave you your ticket? I would definitely need to write a complaint. There must be a mistake somehow.

Avbug definitely had a wider breadth of experience than 99.9 percent of people on here. Yes, he is opinionated, and yes maybe he has his occasional bad day, but then who doesnt around these parts. He does know a lot and he often tries to genuinely be helpful.

He needs to learn tact, and that this is the internet that is what his problem is.

He needs to learn tact, and that this is the internet that is what his problem is.

You are telling someone else that? You have made some particularly disgusting tasteless posts that I have seen on here.

And your point its the internet. Do you know what the internet would look like if it was a real place?

Funny that you want to know my fire experience.

No, I don't really care about your fire experience, or your flight experience. You don't have any significant experience of any kind, let alone that in which anyone would experess any genuine interest. Particularly in aviation...and I KNOW you have zero experience with aerial firefighting. Or ambulance work...which makes you quite possibly the least qualified to comment in this thread, at all.

Did you manage to fail your test yet?

Who gives a ******************** about aerial firefighting not nearly as bada$$ as being a real firefighter.

Latest resources

Back