• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Ambulance Intel

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Gallup Flying Service is often in need of a pilot, at least when I was in that neck of the woods. They have greatly increased their pay though since, so maybe not as hurting for people as they used to be at times.

What seems to be starting pay for a Lear FO or Captain who is current in A/C. 14 days on and 7 days off schedule?
I'm trying to get a feel for the actual pay in this type of operation.

Last edited:
Gallup does not have any Lears, they have C414s and a Conquest I they use, mostly flights to the Rez.

Ok-What seems to be starting pay for a Lear FO or Captain who is current in A/C. 14 days on and 7 days off schedule?
I'm trying to get a feel for the actual pay in this type of operation. Pay for any Operator????

I read online that Eagle Air Med bought up Guardian in Alaska, any truth to that?
A buddy of mine who works(ed) for Guardian who said they were bought by a lower 48 company who is used to flying 45 minutes legs to 5000ft runways and ILS's....

Wow you need to quit the assumption BS your making yourself look even more stupid than people already think you are. I don't think it was an accident that your "friends" died avbug they just couldn't put up with a dbag like you anymore and there only way out was "accidentally" dying in a plane crash.

About time someone put the smack down on this dude. I'm tired of reading his negative posts. With 6000 posts like himself, make you wonder if he really is a pilot or just another a internet pilot with microsoft flight simulator.

Perhaps. In my many years of aerial firefighting emergency operations, law enforcment surveillance and emergency operations, and air ambulance/air evac emergency operations, etc...I suppose I never found the need to panic and break rules like you did. Chances are I did it a lot longer and a lot more than you, over a substantially wider area of operations...but perhaps given a few more years of experience I'll learn to place imagined needs above the safe and legal operation of the aircraft, too.

We're talking about real aerial firefighting company and air ambulance and not those virtual ones you see online right?

About time someone put the smack down on this dude. I'm tired of reading his negative posts. With 6000 posts like himself, make you wonder if he really is a pilot or just another a internet pilot with microsoft flight simulator.

If you think his posts are so terrible, why in the hell are you reading them? :rolleyes:

That reminds me of the guy who goes to the doctor and say, "Doc, it hurts when I do this," to which the doctor replies, "well, don't do that."

You're also incorrect. Your assumption couldn't be further from reality and you're an idiot for thinking so.

Don't worry....it's not your fault. :)

If you think his posts are so terrible, why in the hell are you reading them? :rolleyes:

That reminds me of the guy who goes to the doctor and say, "Doc, it hurts when I do this," to which the doctor replies, "well, don't do that."

You're also incorrect. Your assumption couldn't be further from reality and you're an idiot for thinking so.

Don't worry....it's not your fault. :)

A person with an IQ of a cucumber would be able to figure out why I am not a big fan of AVBUG's posts. Why? It's because he likes whore out his opinions in every thread you can imagine. Almost every thread with AVBUG's sim aviation experience always end up with little girls like yourself sucking up to him while rest of us (real men) putting the smack down on him for posting nonsense. Im surprised a CFI like yourself can't be able to figure this out. Who gave you your ticket? I would definitely need to write a complaint. There must be a mistake somehow.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back