Air 360, or Cargo 360..?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Archie Bunker said:
Actually, the price has gone up to $325 for the drug screen and background check...but this is only after you've been offered employment. Sounds pretty low rent to me.

Has anybody actually interviewed with these folks lately? I received an invite to interview with them, but am not sure if it would be a waste of my time or not. I'm a bit leery of the whole operation, and haven't really heard any good gouge on the company as of yet.

Sounds like a rip-off to me!!

Of course you would be wasting your time with an outfit like this (and there's plenty more like them out there), that's what they're banking on.

I, too, received an invite but turne dthem down flat when I heard the details. Frankly, I'm better off where I am, based overseas thatn come home and get an IMMEDIATE 60% drop in my salary. Yeah, baby, way to go......NOT!!!!!:laugh:

Archie Bunker said:
Actually, the price has gone up to $325 for the drug screen and background check...but this is only after you've been offered employment. Sounds pretty low rent to me.

Has anybody actually interviewed with these folks lately? I received an invite to interview with them, but am not sure if it would be a waste of my time or not. I'm a bit leery of the whole operation, and haven't really heard any good gouge on the company as of yet.

Why would you even consider going to an interview with them?
When are you going? Give us an update if you accept.

Sounds like only the most desperate or under-qualified will consider this outfit. I 'd hate to see what the FOs will be like there.

B747Flyer said:
Why would you even consider going to an interview with them?
When are you going? Give us an update if you accept.

I've pretty much decided that I'm not going to accept the interview with them. The whole operation....paying for your piss test, flying yourself up there, etc....smells pretty low rent. Not to mention the lousy pay, and having to commute again. No thanks.

Draginass said:
Sounds like only the most desperate or under-qualified will consider this outfit. I 'd hate to see what the FOs will be like there.

Desperate, maybe....under-qualified, I doubt it. I think they are targeting former Delta (retired) or furloughed Delta guys for the operation. I'm pretty sure that's how I got the invite to the interview. To the guys running the operation at Cargo 360, we're a know quantity....nothing more, nothing less.

With the exception of the majors who'll give you a pass on their airline to go interview, I don't know of any companies that will buy you a ticket to an interview. Most won't even give you a hotel room.

But a $16k training bond is way out of line and having to pay for your own drug test tells me these guys are either cheap or are expecting to get a bunch of pot-heads as potential employees.

Archie Bunker said:
Desperate, maybe....under-qualified, I doubt it. I think they are targeting former Delta (retired) or furloughed Delta guys for the operation. I'm pretty sure that's how I got the invite to the interview. To the guys running the operation at Cargo 360, we're a know quantity....nothing more, nothing less.

Archie -
When are you interviewing? Or have you already interviewed? Can you give us some info on how it went? What are they really looking for?

Inquiring minds and all that...

Draginass said:
With the exception of the majors who'll give you a pass on their airline to go interview, I don't know of any companies that will buy you a ticket to an interview. Most won't even give you a hotel room.

Actually, NetJets paid for my airline ticket and a room at the Hilton. Class act.

B747Flyer said:
Archie -
When are you interviewing? Or have you already interviewed? Can you give us some info on how it went? What are they really looking for?

Inquiring minds and all that...

I haven't interviewed yet, nor do I plan to at this time.

Call me cheap, but I'm not paying $325 for the privilege of taking a piss test, nor am I flying myself up there and paying for a hotel room. If they want me that bad, they can pay for all the above. Screw em.

belchfire said:
They never called me anyhow, so I didn't have to worry about it.

Man, you must really stink! They are desperate for pilots and they won't even call you!

This seems like a good place to go and get some heavy time. Does anybody have some real information besides whining about a lousy piss test? I will gladly pay for it to get a job on a 747.

Latest resources

Back