Air 360, or Cargo 360..?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Delta Connection

Your spot on about the former Delta guys running the show at C360. Dave Greenberg, former ALPA guru, former VP Flight Ops, former COO/VP Flt Ops, at Korean, lawyer, etc. is the President and CEO. A number of other Delta folks are in the initial group as well. Only time will tell. I would imagine that they will have a hard time attracting any pilots like the ones they are used to working with. To bad!

Actually I am now hearing that they are not having any real problems with finding non-typed Capt.'s. Mostly former DAL guys who feel some comfort level working with people they already know. The biggest problem seemes to be finding S/O's. Must be a bunch of former over 60 types that are seeing the Classic go away at their airlines that might jump over just to see how it goes. Keep in mind they are only crewing three airplanes at the start.

Sounds extremely shaky, DAL management types or not
Their website even now is pretty poor, the phone is answered by a computer-generated voice and no one gets my SSN over the internet especially when I don't even know whether they would interview me! Hardly inspiring nor a user-friendly site.
It seems to get better: first training bond (what if you're already typed with experience??) then pay for your own drug test. Whatever next, pay for your recurrent and no relocation cost. Gee, it really sounds great, better hurry before all the slots are filled.
Good luck to Cargo360 and those that apply.......you will probably need it sooner, rather than later!

Draginass said:
I think we need another catagory below "Bottom Feeder" for Cargo360.

How about "Scum Feeder?"

How about Cargo180?

A friend of mine interviewed there. They charge you for the drug test. Amazing aint it!

They know people will pay for it so they do.

I wonder whats next? Maybe then they will start charging crews for
putting gas in the plane and making you pay for required maintenance checks!

Last edited:
They know people will pay for it so they do.

Some of us, with plenty of time in type, won't pay for it..:D

That being said, I know a guy that got a job there: Perfect specimen, ex-Delta, current and qualified on the 747 classic as capt and check-airman, flying the same routes: USA to Korea and back.

Bet ya he did not have to pay to pee in a cup..:cool:

Whale Rider said:
If you go to an interview at Cargo 360 don't forget to bring $250 to pay for the drug test. :rolleyes:

Actually, the price has gone up to $325 for the drug screen and background check...but this is only after you've been offered employment. Sounds pretty low rent to me.

Has anybody actually interviewed with these folks lately? I received an invite to interview with them, but am not sure if it would be a waste of my time or not. I'm a bit leery of the whole operation, and haven't really heard any good gouge on the company as of yet.

I heard rumor about them and sent a resume by fax or email or something before they set up the webpage.

I had heard some of the comments like Whalerider made about training contracts and pfwt...I don't know what is going on but what I am hearing
is way below industry standard for recruiting.

They never called me anyhow, so I didn't have to worry about it.

Latest resources

Back