AINonline: Flexjet Adds Embraer Legacy 450 to Fractional Fleet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BlueNose

http://www.ainonline.com/aviation-n...xjet-adds-embraer-legacy-450-fractional-fleet

The 450 becomes the third Embraer product in the Flexjet portfolio, joining the Phenom 300. This addition comes as Flexjet has been restructuring its fleet and ramping up on its newer aircraft models. "Our fleet expansion has been very strong over the past 24 months," Silvestro said. "We will close 2016 with 52 new aircraft delivered in a 24-month period."

And as long as they can keep the lowest crew costs in the industry, everything should work out fine.

Last edited:
"And as long as they can keep the lowest crew costs in the industry, everything should work out fine." WHAT? We charge market rates. Where is the money going?

Expansion?? Lying f'n ahole. We are steadily contracting.

It's the old not lieing deal as always. " we are expanding new airplane fleet with 52 new planes " what he doesn't say " we sold 100 planes to add 52" No Lie there. Just the famous play on words.

"And as long as they can keep the lowest crew costs in the industry, everything should work out fine." WHAT? We charge market rates. Where is the money going?

And what the heck would you do with the extra money, anyway? Probably just waste it on college for your kids or something silly like that. Much better giving it to KR. Somebody has to pay for that Gulfstream and gas for those around the world tours. Options guys have been chipping in for the past 6 years. But don't worry Flex guys and gals, he's going to take good care of you. Just kick out that pesky ol' union first.

Last edited:
Good thing about them winning a Decert vote will be watching those Flex guys crying like babies when the email comes out their getting a paycut.

Any Flex guys wake up yet? Naaahhhh

Good thing about them winning a Decert vote will be watching those Flex guys crying like babies when the email comes out their getting a paycut.

Any Flex guys wake up yet? Naaahhhh

You literally have the dumbest strategy for trying to gain support from your fellow pilots. You do reliaze what you're doing is FUD?

First of all those Flex idiots aren't my fellow pilots. They are a embarrassment to every pilot out there. Second I am not trying to win anything with anyone. I speak the truth and tell it like it is like it or not. I could give a F. Like Trump says problem with this country everyone is too nice and worried about being politically correct You got 5% of the Flex group that get it. The rest are just plain stupid. You are not gonna WIN them over with your sugar and spice approach. They won't get it till there is no union KR brings them down to Flops wages or lower and then like I said they will all be crying like a bunch of spoiled brats. And that's the only satisfaction anyone will get out of a Decert Vote. The management comment is funny

Oh and I'm not spreading any FUD.. We keep saying I told you so over and over. And I will continue to say it when we are proven right. Again Flex guys don't like it ??? I don't give a F

And one last thing for the record everything I have said has been echoed by Flops n Flex pilots at FBOs, Hotel Bars , cockpits etc. why are guys afraid to say it on here or the VUH or Yammer Jammer?????

Any Flex guys wake up yet ? Naaahhhh !!!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back