• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AIN: Citing 50% Growth, Flexjet Goes on Pilot Hiring Spree

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I heard it from a non union supporter he was directly asked at the training center the question "is it true the only way to buy a share in a legacy or challenger is to buy it as a Red Label share?" and he replied yes.

I have confirmed this with our sales guys. If you want to be on a Phenom that is pretty much the only way you are not put in the RL bucket.

Next time you are flying RL customers ask them how they like the program. To date my track record is 100% quizzical faces that ask "What is Red Label"? These people have no idea they are RL owners.

I know one owner I have a particularly good relationship with told me he was given incentives to stay that far exceeded what he could get elsewhere and he shows up as RL now. He wasn't aware of what RL was either but liked the savings. So how can the program be a success if we are giving it away?

That's how KR has always done it! They only sell what they want when they want. They control sales with incentives or they just don't sell any. I have had owners tell me they had a buddy they referred and the company will not sell them a share in airplane X and are trying to get him to buy Y and he doesn't want Y!

I've talked with a dozen and more owners who have gone through this issue the past few years that Ricci has had us. They are forced to buy into other fleets (they do this with overinflated prices on the 300's and 45s and rock bottom prices on the Gs) and then get contract clauses that gaurantee the downgrades.

I've talked with a dozen and more owners who have gone through this issue the past few years that Ricci has had us. They are forced to buy into other fleets (they do this with overinflated prices on the 300's and 45s and rock bottom prices on the Gs) and then get contract clauses that gaurantee the downgrades.

So two questions come to mind:

1.) how can a fleet deal with doing the bulk of flying for 2 or 3 fleets (I bet CL30 pilots have a few ideas on what Ricci's answer is)

2.) how is this a financially stable model/when will the bottom fall out? It's a scam with an expiration date. Sure he might be able to stretch it out but not forever.

And yet we still have some anti union morons which is interpreted by the office as pro company. That's laughable. I can count on less than one hand pilots who actually think this management team is anything beyond a 3 stooges festival.

Pilots have to understand to remained unaligned is shooting us all in the foot. The only one who wins in that situation is Ricci so it's really just a weasely pro Ricci play. At this point only the truly weak are on the fence or pro abuse aka pro company.

This upper management team counts on:
Middle management pilots, IGM's, the clueless, and the weak to carry the day in the end! That's why the pilots that are pro-union tend to get a little aggressive at times. TA and FO pilots have been to his dance with KR and Company before and know we have to be a Strong United group to combat the endless maneuvering and lies!
I am glad that many of the Flex guys are beginning to see the BS!

Word from my friend in the office is, we are having trouble with the lease payments on them. You cannot sell shares in a leased aircraft, but I'm sure he would try. So why can't he sell fractional shares? Trusting Tricci Ricci with that much money?

Word from my friend in the office is, we are having trouble with the lease payments on them. You cannot sell shares in a leased aircraft, but I'm sure he would try. So why can't he sell fractional shares? Trusting Tricci Ricci with that much money?

For 2N nothing is impossible. You have just have to pay really close attention to the words and analyze them. Ex. Red label buys you access to xxxx; means you don't have to buy a share in xxxx. Xxxx still gets used and makes money for the company.

Flexjet management claims 23 pilots in the hiring pool. Why would a new hire come to Flexjet unless they have a DUI or some other criminal background? Upgrades will take over 10 years. Republic is advertising a first year package of 64,900, with a4 year upgrade with a compensation package of $94,000. Air Wisconsin is advertising 18-24 month upgrades. The hiring committee is fooling themselves if they think anybody with any experience will actually show up

I remember talking to a BJ checkairman the last time we hired. It seems like less than 50% made it through Tng,IOE, and to the line. It was something really bad, and the stories were pretty good. So, like you said, " why....."

Latest resources

Back