• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AIN: Citing 50% Growth, Flexjet Goes on Pilot Hiring Spree

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
One candidate claimed RH talked about Red Label, Legacy 450/500, and Gulfstreams. Surprise! You are going to the right seat in the Lear. The latest company ad boasts that you will be among the highest paid in the industry. NOT one of them, AMONG the highest. Another bait and switch. No goodbye, just didn't show up after the break.

Anymore info about the pilots and when are the next classes scheduled?

I just read that some of the regionals are paying $60K to start with flow through to the majors.
I am surprised we are even getting any applicants knowing they are looking at 10+ years as a Lear or Phenom FO.

RH can kiss their arse all he wants but, these guys see a bad deal for what it is. My wife has a friend whose son had a CFI and wanted job. He used FAPA and asked me about Flexjet. I told him the advantage is being home based. He told me there was no future there, and he got hired at Republic.

Why do any of you stay there? Besides the ones that are stuck due to skeletons or being blackballed by former co-workers, there is no reason to stay. Let RH go fly em all by himself.

Sorry the crown prince of aviation has a problem with the fact it's hard to come to terms with the fact you've pissed away over half of your career at a place you intended to retire from only to have a charlatan steal your hard work away. I'm still in a bit of shock myself. Do you just want to hear how much better or quicker on the draw you have been. Clap clap. Now go **** off.

Latest resources

Back