• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AIN: Citing 50% Growth, Flexjet Goes on Pilot Hiring Spree

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh no!!!!!! G-force dude is on our thread!!!!!! Emoji overload!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::uzi::uzi::uzi::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Word is, they want to hire 20 pilots. Is there a training contract or something that they spring on the new hires at the last minute? Four pilots invited to ground school. ZERO after day 1.

By and large, pilots want to be pilots, not butlers, nursemaids, or corporate sycophants. Most likely, once it was explained to them what OneSky expected them to become, they couldn't find the ejection handle fast enough.

Wait... what? By their choice or the company's?

I almost spit out my beverage laughing when I read that! Are you serious? They are desperate for bodies right now and can't get them. The only thing standing in their way is uncle's half assed ideas and schemes.

I've talked to dozens of 300 captains who are doing rot because they can't get a partner. Plans are changing 10-20-30 sometimes even 40 times a night

The company isn't turning away anyone. The rest of the world us just figuring out what a ****hole this place has become.

One candidate claimed RH talked about Red Label, Legacy 450/500, and Gulfstreams. Surprise! You are going to the right seat in the Lear. The latest company ad boasts that you will be among the highest paid in the industry. NOT one of them, AMONG the highest. Another bait and switch. No goodbye, just didn't show up after the break.

One candidate claimed RH talked about Red Label, Legacy 450/500, and Gulfstreams. Surprise! You are going to the right seat in the Lear. The latest company ad boasts that you will be among the highest paid in the industry. NOT one of them, AMONG the highest. Another bait and switch. No goodbye, just didn't show up after the break.
Exactly: the only thing standing in their way is uncle's ideas and half-assed schemes. If complete strangers can see it after a few hours why can't some of our pilots see it after the worst 3 years of their careers? Oh I forgot could it be that some of them are being paid to not see it? And that right there is the scam of red label. As long as you're bringing home the bacon it doesn't matter what this man is doing to your company, your industry or the people that you once called friends.

SMH.

Seems suspect that they are continuing to circumvent seniority. Anyone check lately to see if the arbitrator has been added to onesky payroll ????

Latest resources

Back