• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AIN: Citing 50% Growth, Flexjet Goes on Pilot Hiring Spree

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
actually that means nothing really. There will always be a no show. or it could mean they hired more idiots but slipped up and got one guy with a brain and he split when he got wind of this place..

Have they recalled everyone? Because they can't use these street hires until they've recalled...can they?

They had to offer the positions to FO pilots first then to furloughed pilots per the fence agreement. That does not mean recall. Last I heard they had offered the positions to all of the furloughed peeps.

The company(JW) was calling furloughed pilots and telling them they are being recalled. To Options? No, to Flex. That's not a recall. Are you returning? " When you send me the recall notice in writing, I will give you my response." Guess what? Nothing in writing, so he is letting them hang in limbo.

I heard from some TMC pilots the rumor is he is trying to sell off Options to them and keep Flex.

If this is true then suddenly much of what the company is doing makes perfect sense. This might be one rumor that I actually believe. Not that it's gonna happen but at least that he's trying.

Another great day here in the surreal fyfedom...

Latest resources

Back