• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

AIN: Citing 50% Growth, Flexjet Goes on Pilot Hiring Spree

doh

Jump seat shrink
Total Time
48 yrs
Oh no!!!!!! G-force dude is on our thread!!!!!! Emoji overload!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::uzi::uzi::uzi::laugh::laugh::laugh:

GlorifiedCabbie

Total Time
15+
Word is, they want to hire 20 pilots. Is there a training contract or something that they spring on the new hires at the last minute? Four pilots invited to ground school. ZERO after day 1.

Fresh Air

Total Time
By and large, pilots want to be pilots, not butlers, nursemaids, or corporate sycophants. Most likely, once it was explained to them what OneSky expected them to become, they couldn't find the ejection handle fast enough.

Club ORD FO

Total Time
Word is, they want to hire 20 pilots. Is there a training contract or something that they spring on the new hires at the last minute? Four pilots invited to ground school. ZERO after day 1.

Wait... what? By their choice or the company's?

Imissmypilot

Total Time
Wait... what? By their choice or the company's?

I almost spit out my beverage laughing when I read that! Are you serious? They are desperate for bodies right now and can't get them. The only thing standing in their way is uncle's half assed ideas and schemes.

I've talked to dozens of 300 captains who are doing rot because they can't get a partner. Plans are changing 10-20-30 sometimes even 40 times a night

The company isn't turning away anyone. The rest of the world us just figuring out what a ****hole this place has become.

GlorifiedCabbie

Total Time
15+
One candidate claimed RH talked about Red Label, Legacy 450/500, and Gulfstreams. Surprise! You are going to the right seat in the Lear. The latest company ad boasts that you will be among the highest paid in the industry. NOT one of them, AMONG the highest. Another bait and switch. No goodbye, just didn't show up after the break.

Imissmypilot

Total Time
One candidate claimed RH talked about Red Label, Legacy 450/500, and Gulfstreams. Surprise! You are going to the right seat in the Lear. The latest company ad boasts that you will be among the highest paid in the industry. NOT one of them, AMONG the highest. Another bait and switch. No goodbye, just didn't show up after the break.
Exactly: the only thing standing in their way is uncle's ideas and half-assed schemes. If complete strangers can see it after a few hours why can't some of our pilots see it after the worst 3 years of their careers? Oh I forgot could it be that some of them are being paid to not see it? And that right there is the scam of red label. As long as you're bringing home the bacon it doesn't matter what this man is doing to your company, your industry or the people that you once called friends.

SMH.

shanes123

Total Time
Seems suspect that they are continuing to circumvent seniority. Anyone check lately to see if the arbitrator has been added to onesky payroll ????

jetwash

Total Time
23 yrs

Anymore info about the pilots and when are the next classes scheduled?

I just read that some of the regionals are paying $60K to start with flow through to the majors.
I am surprised we are even getting any applicants knowing they are looking at 10+ years as a Lear or Phenom FO.

GlorifiedCabbie

Total Time
15+
RH can kiss their arse all he wants but, these guys see a bad deal for what it is. My wife has a friend whose son had a CFI and wanted job. He used FAPA and asked me about Flexjet. I told him the advantage is being home based. He told me there was no future there, and he got hired at Republic.

Imissmypilot

Total Time
Why do any of you stay there? Besides the ones that are stuck due to skeletons or being blackballed by former co-workers, there is no reason to stay. Let RH go fly em all by himself.

Sorry the crown prince of aviation has a problem with the fact it's hard to come to terms with the fact you've pissed away over half of your career at a place you intended to retire from only to have a charlatan steal your hard work away. I'm still in a bit of shock myself. Do you just want to hear how much better or quicker on the draw you have been. Clap clap. Now go **** off.