• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AIN article on Netjets Consolidation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Obama SAVED us from Bush. The previous administration left us so close to the edge of the abyss it would scare you silly. I'm not saying Obama saved us, but McCain would have drove us off the edge with more of the same GOP agenda. So, in the sense that Obama won and prevented the GOP from advancing more of the status quo, I guess Obama did save us.
QUOTE]

You've got to be kidding!!!! It's really simple . . . when politicians think they can improve on the 'natural' law of supply and demand - and improve on the free enterprise system, they ALWAYS fail !!

Look at history :

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.
.................. Cicero - 55 BC

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.
.................. Cicero - 55 BC

I agree with all of that. I just really really hate Bush. I already apologized for the post you quoted as a drunk rant. Sorry again. What do you want?

I still hate Bush / Cheney, but so what? This is a pilot forum, not a political forum. I'll do my best to curb future rantings. I wish others would do the same...

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed the apparent abundance of NJ aircraft simply being "parked" at various airports?

There are two or three at my home base, and it's quite obvious since they are well away from the FBO AND...the kicker...they have the ENGINE COVERS INSTALLED!

How much of the fleet has been parked?

Latest resources

Back