• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AIN article on Netjets Consolidation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Do you GOP dorks have to turn every thread political?

Obama SAVED us from Bush. The previous administration left us so close to the edge of the abyss it would scare you silly. I'm not saying Obama saved us, but McCain would have drove us off the edge with more of the same GOP agenda. So, in the sense that Obama won and prevented the GOP from advancing more of the status quo, I guess Obama did save us.

You would ALL be out of a job if the GOP won. The super rich are only super rich if the poor give them their money. In the big picture view, Bush saved America by being so bad that Obama HAD to win.

How do you not see that? Pure racism? Ignorance? TV stuck on Fox?

I do not turn these threads political. I just respond in defense to those that attack, without cause, the Dems for the problems obviously caused by the GOP.

It was less of a political statement than me just welshing (or not had a convenient time) on a bet. So chill EFIS dude. But rest assured I am ultra right.:p

Sorry guys, some guy that had been drinking hacked into my account.

It just ticks me off every thread that laments the sorry state of our industry has somebody then come on and blame Obama.

Our industry has been screwed up for more than 7 months and I think we can ALL agree to that.

Do you GOP dorks have to turn every thread political?

Obama SAVED us from Bush. The previous administration left us so close to the edge of the abyss it would scare you silly. I'm not saying Obama saved us, but McCain would have drove us off the edge with more of the same GOP agenda. So, in the sense that Obama won and prevented the GOP from advancing more of the status quo, I guess Obama did save us.

You would ALL be out of a job if the GOP won. The super rich are only super rich if the poor give them their money. In the big picture view, Bush saved America by being so bad that Obama HAD to win.

How do you not see that? Pure racism? Ignorance? TV stuck on Fox?

I do not turn these threads political. I just respond in defense to those that attack, without cause, the Dems for the problems obviously caused by the GOP.

I have always bypassed such topics as this one, but I must toss my thoughts out there.

You honestly can sit there and tell us here that we (the country) is going to be better off with BHO in office? Not to mention a DEM Congress too. I am here to tell you that if this country accepts a health care system operated by the gov't. for the masses then we will all be doomed. The cost will so high that every Amercian will be paying for it. Most will be forced to use it and will not have much choice either. Read some of the 1,000+ document for yourself. Some of the country's current situation started back in NOV '98 and continued right through the Bush years. It is a group effort and it HAS continued right through this day. Read the quick-facts I posted below. If you tell me that this are not true then the GAO and the Congressional Budget Office lies.

Key points about budgets of late:
The U.S. government ran a budget deficit of $180.6 billion in July, marking the 10th straight month of red ink, the Treasury Department reported Wednesday.

The monthly deficit pushed the cumulative deficit so far this year up to $1.26 trillion -- slightly more than the Obama administration's been projecting for all of the 2010 fiscal year. Fiscal 2010 begins Oct. 1.

Outlays amounted to $332 billion last month, the Treasury said, up 26% from July 2008. Receipts were $151 billion, down from $215 billion in June and 6% lower than a year ago.

For the year to date, total receipts hit $1.7 trillion, down 17% from a year ago, while outlays stood at about $3 trillion, up 21%.

President Obama is exceeding all their fears on fiscal and economic issues. After promising a "net spending cut" during the campaign and denouncing "the most fiscally irresponsible administration in history," he has sent federal spending and the deficit soaring into the stratosphere. Meanwhile, he’s not delivering what some of his voters hoped for on social issues.

Last edited:
Come on guys enough politics. Gun if we don't layoff we will even order your steak in a plastic box so you can enjoy it.:p
I think we should reserve the plastic box for Diesel ... he loves Nostalgia ....

Also lets get the steak in Amarillo. If you finish the 72 ouncer its Free.
Big Texan: Home of the FREE 72 oz. Steak

Last edited:
LOL, OK but it's a steak on I 10 GSD has to come there cause I'm Sick of Vegas.

Still hurting over that State Match performance amigo? Bet the boys at home STILL haven't let up on that one.....:eek:

I'll be there as long as it ISN'T the Rodeway Inn in Midland. Been there, done that, got the food poisoning....

Latest resources

Back