Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
bafanguy said:
Tony,

As one old guy standing behind fellow old guy, ...

Be nice, Man. You usually are.
I apologize if I came across as harsh. I shoulda put more of them smiley thingies in there.

Sorry, Lead Sled. I'll be more light-hearted in my pickin'-on in the future. :)

But you really did have me goin' for a few minutes. I've been wrong plenty of times, and I really did search the flight manual before I opened my mouth. Imagine how embarrassed I might have been had I said there ain't no spoilerons, and then had found them. :)

So at least I got that goin' for me... :)

TonyC said:
I apologize if I came across as harsh. I shoulda put more of them smiley thingies in there.

Sorry, Lead Sled. I'll be more light-hearted in my pickin'-on in the future. :)

But you really did have me goin' for a few minutes. I've been wrong plenty of times, and I really did search the flight manual before I opened my mouth. Imagine how embarrassed I might have been had I said there ain't no spoilerons, and then had found them. :)

So at least I got that goin' for me... :)
Hey, if you can't harrang your friends then just who can you harrang?

I've got my old 727 manuals buried somewhere, but I would have sworn that they called the spoiler augmented ailerons spoilerons. Oh well, they're all Jurrassic jets now. This fall it looks like I'm going to get the chance to learn another airplane - the Falcon 50. At least it has three engines. :D

'Sled

Lead Sled said:
This fall it looks like I'm going to get the chance to learn another airplane - the Falcon 50. At least it has three engines. :D

'Sled

Falcon 50 ? Take me with ya, 'Sled...I don't smoke and if you smoke, I can always start.

Latest resources

Back