ahh the wisdom of General Lee

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Boeingman said:
Mounty? Sorry to break your heart but I am not gay.

And I thought Chuck Yogurt was the biggest pillow-biting, hampster-hiding
lady-boy on this forum. Silly me.

But, for my own part, it was Greek to me.

Gulfstream 200 said:
....No need to rub anyones nose in it...
Really! :)

Let's carve him as a dish fit for the gods,
Not hew him as a carcass fit for hounds.
Julius Caesar, 2. 1

The evil that men do lives after them;
The good is oft interred with their bones.
Julius Caesar, 3. 2

Last edited:
guys

General, a member of this forum, is entitled to post his opinions. Yes, they are pro-Delta, but no surprise why.

Some of his posts are a little more "proactive" then others, but I have not missed any sleep because of it....

Starting a thread about "haha you were wrong, teacher said I was right" is kinda immature

But, hold the flame-throwers, that is just my opinion (and yes, look around on here, surprise surprise, I have some opinions on some stuff also...)

Boeingman said:
Speak for yourself.

oh really?!?! how has your pilot group maintained the integrity of the industry and kept wages (which it seems is the only thing people care about) "above the bar" or "maintaining the bar"? you look down upon us.

based on your profile, i'm going to guess you've had two jobs your adult life (military then major airline). one interview with your current company, which basically was telling 'Nam stories or something along those lines. any truth?

CitationLover said:
oh really?!?! how has your pilot group maintained the integrity of the industry and kept wages (which it seems is the only thing people care about) "above the bar" or "maintaining the bar"? you look down upon us.

based on your profile, i'm going to guess you've had two jobs your adult life (military then major airline). one interview with your current company, which basically was telling 'Nam stories or something along those lines. any truth?

I guess you don't consider the military a job or career path?

Originally posted by REDMEAT:

"I will take that back. I don't like MOST regional pilots. However, you sound like a mature pilot. You need to police your own. There are many in your pilot group who are giving YOU a bad name. A lot of very immature individuals in your group."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

And you are a pompous ass, just like many in your pilot group. Get a life and get over yourself. Immaturity? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

It's amazing to me how the hate and anger of idiots like this can be directed so personally at others who are going about their daily lives trying to make ends meet.

Redmeat apparently has neither the intellect or insight to realise that his scorn is directed at the wrong people.

Last edited:
General, it's great to here a "glass half full" philosophy on this board every once in a while. Keep it up. Best of luck to you and Delta.

CitationLover said:
oh really?!?! how has your pilot group maintained the integrity of the industry and kept wages (which it seems is the only thing people care about) "above the bar" or "maintaining the bar"? you look down upon us.?

My reference for you to "speak for your self" pertaining to your word choice of "we" was intended for you not to include those of us with rational thoughts about others with ilk like yourself. I don't care to associate with whiny pompus little twerps who think they are owed a career path based on a few hundred hours or what Dad and Mom forked over money for.

I see your self esteem issues are also rearing it's head as again as well. Look down upon you? You have some serious issues boy. One of which is you made a real error in judgement in your career field. Are you too much of a dunce to read up on pay and benefits with that CRJ position after you PFT'd?

My pilot group? Are you painting with that broad brush again? When are you going to get it throguh your head there is no hidden agenda to hose such poor unfortunate souls like yourself?

CitationLover said:

Bingo with the aviation part. Dead wrong about another "job". My other "job" is a sideline that has allowed me to do what I want, have what I want and go where I want. Does that count? Gee I sure hope so.

You going to start harping about my ability to make it through the military route? Now we can also add jealousy to your traits and character.

Didn't trade Nam stories since I was to young for that, but we did chat about people we knew who flew the Phantom. Are you happy now? I suppose you are one of those blowhards that will whine about how unfair it is for military pilots to ease into the airlines jobs right?

Last edited:
remember Baghdad Bob...

The eternal optimist, the gen reminds me of him.

Baghdad? It will be a big oven for them. They can penetrate our borders but they cannot reach Baghdad. They will try to pull our army and troops out but we are well aware of their plans and they will fail." Bob

"They are not any place. They are on the move everywhere. They are a snake moving in the desert. They hold no place in Iraq. This is an illusion." Bob

"They are not near Baghdad. Don't believe them.... They said they entered with... tanks in the middle of the capital. They claim that they - I tell you, I... that this speech is too far from the reality. It is a part of this sickness of their plan. There is no an... - no any existence to the American troops or for the troops in Baghdad at all." Bob

-but to tell us that we need huge cuts now to protect us from something that hasn't happened in the future, and then state these cuts better be "long term" without managment getting long term cuts either, doesn't make sense. Our MEC has the numbers, is watching closely, and will represent us better than mangement has done so far. I hope they do come up with a deal, but it will have to be fair and everyone (including managment) will participate..... -g.l.

Hey, this is the MAJORS BOARD. Take all this chest thumping and name calling back where it belongs...on the REGIONALS BOARD.

Latest resources

Back