• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ahh the wisdom of General Lee

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
All pilots are the same regardless of what company you work for and what equipment you fly.

You're just a bunch of airplane drivers. That's all. The awe and glory of the profession faded long ago. The general public could care less about who or what may be up front driving as long as they get there for dirt cheap.

General Lee,

"It is difficult to make predictions, especially about the future."

Twas true when Mark Twain said it and it's still true today.

Boeingman said:
Then the point of the thread and your juvenile replies meant what? The inference was obvious to all.

I may be a bit aged and a little gray but at least I can see the difference between some douche with a chip on his shoulder and a guy who has earned his way up to a major. The lines are to blurry for you because of that entitlement attitude of yours I guess.

Is Dad & Mom's bank accounts advancing your career combined with some fresh acne pustules impeding your thoughts boy?

Is that you Mounty? Boy I sure do love the Mountanier. Welcome back. Kinda makes me wish for the olden days.

Boeingman said:
Mounty? Sorry to break your heart but I am not gay.

Gay....... geez, where did that come from? Too hot down ther in Houston I guess. Anyway, thats too bad, the Mounty was a fine pugilist. I miss our old forum. Anonymity has its advantages.

ATRCA said:
Gay....... geez, where did that come from? Too hot down ther in Houston I guess. Anyway, thats too bad, the Mounty was a fine pugilist. I miss our old forum. Anonymity has its advantages.

Actually, I don't have a clue what you're talking about Mounty or Mountanieer.
I thought it was a sarcastic reference to a gay lifestyle. LOL

Last edited:
Man alive, I get off the forum for a few hours (can you believe it?) and I come back and this thread has 4 pages, and a few guys are slamming each other to no end. Come on now, this thread was supposed to highlight all of my innacuracies. Let's bring them all out in the open. I was wrong about some things, and I admit it. That is the way it goes. I never intentionally lied about anything, and I tried to use the best info I had to form my opinions.

And, let's stop slamming pilots based on what plane they fly. Let's instead slam pilots based on whether or not they support the RJDC. There is a topic full of potential slams...

Bye Bye--General Lee

Boeingman said:
Actually, I don't have a clue what you're talking about Mounty or Mountanieer.
I thought it was a sarcastic reference to a gay lifestyle. LOL

Thats funny, its an old Calforums thing, not an insult.

Latest resources

Back