• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ahh the silence

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's the good twin bro. I think Dion has too much character to be pictured with BHO.

I would have given you extra credit if you had correctly identified the person in the picture as legendary Blues icon, Robert Johnson.

Local History...

The San Antonio Sessions:

After disappearing for several months, Johnson reemerged in Robinsonville, Mississippi, with a newfound virtuosity on the guitar, often claiming he learned to play guitar from the Devil himself.​
Robert Johnson's first recording session took place on November 23, 1936, in San Antonio, Texas. Vocalion producer Don Law oversaw the recording sessions which took place downtown at the Gunter Hotel at 205 East Houston Street.
Who else learned from the Devil?

The Devil went down to Georgia...he looking for a soul to steal...he was in a bind, cuz he was way behind and will'n to make a deal....

BTW...I thought the Devil's solo was better...

The Devil went down to Georgia...he looking for a soul to steal...he was in a bind, cuz he was way behind and will'n to make a deal....

BTW...I thought the Devil's solo was better...

Which Devil Solo was better - Charlie Daniels Band or the Movie "Crossroads" with Steve Via as Jack Butler the stand in for Scratch (the devil) ?

Latest resources

Back