Age Min?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Becks-
A finance degree at age 19? You sound way too smart to be a pilot.

Thz for the feedback I love to fly with the finanace degree it gives me options i can do real estate on the side or what ever. Honestly sitting at an office desk looking at stock tickers or cash flow sheets doesnt move me, funny thing is the finance guys look our job as the hottest thing
Conclusion do what ever makes you happy or at least think will..

You'll get hired at 20 at most regionals. AWAC would like to hire you at 20 because they would assume you wouldn't go anywhere for awhile because you cannot upgrade until 23.

Don't work for Mesa, Colgan, Pinnacle, or Chautauqua.

Remember most of these regionals need you more they you need them.

Make sure to do as much research as you can! Know the industry before you get sucked in to poor quality of life and pay!

G'luck

Becks said:
I am 20 with 1225/123 flight time and a four degree in finance. I would like to get hired this summer, many regional’s have an age requirement of at least 21. Do they make any exceptions?

Look at 135 freight also. Ameriflight and AirNow will make you PIC in a multi turbine after only a few months. No ATP required.

It will make you a better a pilot and well...having a 1000 Turbine PIC by the time your 22 is pretty self-explanatory. From there you will be able to pick which regional, fractional, LCC ??maybe?? you want to work for.

Congrats on all the success.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back