Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Age 65 right around corner... 15 year upgrades at SWA!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I doubt I'd be in any bar you would choose to enter... I am just not that kinda of guy

You are right since it is obvious you most likely hang out in the homosexual bars that cater exclusively to ALPA boot licker's. I'll bet you are just like old Norm in cheers.

I doubt I'd approach you to talk to you... again... I am not that kinda guy.

Again, you are right, you probably wouldn't approach
me as I am missing that special equipment.

so your fantasy to inflict pain will remain just that....

I believe you inflict enough pain on yourself while you continually stroke that pathetic tool for not only sexual gratification, but ego. More than likely while reading your own posts lashing out at the membership fuels your need for self gratification on a daily basis. Perhaps hourly?

Maybe your fixation with that 60's hip term Baby is an infantilism fantasy? But alas, I'm sure it is nothing more than your bar typical come on line wearing your standard overnight dress for d0uchbags... polyester pants and golf shoes. I didn’t realize they were such a hit in the gay bars.

You wonder that.... And I’ll wonder how effective we will be if ALPA members actually took responsibility...

Like participating in polls? Like those age 60 ones that just get ignored? But, again stay in denial about the real blame where the implosion of ALPA lies.

You're right... it is a republic..

Hardly. More like a combination of the good ole boys club and a tyranny.

Do you attend LEC meetings?
Did you particapte in Age 60 survey?
Did you vote for your current Congressmen
Did you call your LEC reps on age 60.
Did you call your congressmens office on age 60.

Yes. Yes (too bad they ignored everyone). Yes. Absolutely (again ignored). Yes.

In short.. do you particapte in our democratic republic...

Five yes's not sufficient enough for you?

It is your career. You seems to have issues with your career represenation.... Why should I start with your career? shouldn't you start with your career?

Put hash pipe down Rez.

It is tha same as its always been. You've just created an expectation in your mind that is not reality. You are starting to understand reality.

The reality is that ALPA is nothing but a money grubbing organization that has completely lost sight of the will of the membership. They have no reason to actually represent anyone because at the end of the day, they still walk home with their pockets overflowing while their members survive on crumbs.

Look ALPA has allot of problems... but your M.O. is self defeating...

No, ALPA's MO is self defeating. The difference is they don't care because no matter what happens, they still get their money and that is all they are concerned with.

How long do you think ALPA would survive if they relied on dues being paid without threat of termination and on an unforced basis? Especially from the growing and ever present membership views and feelings they are not adequately and truthfully represented

You wonder that.... And I’ll wonder how effective we will be if ALPA members actually took responsibility...

Like participating in polls? Oh right, those just get ignored. But, again stay in denial about the real blame for the implosion of ALPA. The merry go round of rhetoric continues

As you can tell by the replies...not much. See these benefits were voted on by the membership reps.

Read above what I said about the good ole boys club. It should be obvious to anyone that is not benefiting from it. I wonder how long that pay and benefit package would stand today if it was voted on by the membership. The very same people being bled to fund that outrageous contract. The replies are probably light s it is mixed in a thread of age 65 which gets tiring. Ill break it out separately later and see what the responses are.

Those that are involved in ALPA affairs understand this.. that is why such compensation is approved. But you don't understand it.. and you reject what you don't understand..calling it outrageous and elitists...

You forgot obviously insulting. ALPA affairs understands the good ole boy system of political rewards. Let's put the compensation plan out to the membership for popular vote. You shouldn’t have to worry REZ because the membership is so "uninformed".

All your b!tching does on this board is feed the uninformed.

So now I am uninformed? All your well worn weak replies do is anger the informed.

It shounds hip and trendy to to push angst and despair but that really makes you more like Avril L. than a responsible Air Line Pilot. And those with no opinion read your drivel and adopt it... so we get another ineffective member rejecting self government.

My drivel rings clearer for nay because it is obvious and true. You only classify it as drivel because the reality of your perfect ALPA world is crumbling.

And your negativity breeds like a virus...

And your abnegation to face reality is a virus.

Only till you get informed will you understand... and at that pont you'll be able to intelligently offer ideas to improve the organization...

So the yes to all my answers still make me uninformed? Or is it actually a convenient label applied to anyone that won’t buy the snake oil tactics ALPA has survived on for so long make me uninformed.

As usual... the choice is yours....

Not really. I am essentially forced to pay dues to an organization I have come to despise, do not trust for will I ever see real change take place from within. You are safe, things will stay right as they are until the decertification efforts start at other carriers.

Last edited:
So the limits of your ability is to be pissed off, limited and incapacitated.....at the mercy of ALPA and good ol boys... that is real cute. I thought women were emancipated.

Too bad.. I was hoping you'd force critical thought, show up and offer solutions to the problems... you know... positive change?

Don't worry its not that you are a chick... that has nothing to do with it.....

But I really do hope you'll change...

Latest resources

Back