Age 65- Born 1944 to present destroyed America

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is Yogi alive?

Great post, so many people don't know what they don't know.

Jeeez, I thought Yogi was dead.

Just call me boo- boo.

Come on guys! The Kugelblitz manifesto is a bunch of leftist psychobabble. You have to ignore the pretty words and read between the lines.

Anti-business, anti-military, anti-America, anti-religion.

I'm surprised that "from each according to his ability, to each according to his need" wasn't thrown in also.

Sweet Jesus have you revealed a lot about yourself!

And not in a good way. Here's a tip: don't bring this up at an interview, in the cockpit or in real life.

Yep. when you are in the cockpit, make sure to just sit there and stare straight ahead in silence. Or think about what other ratings you can post on your profile on FI.

Come on guys! The Kugelblitz manifesto is a bunch of leftist psychobabble. You have to ignore the pretty words and read between the lines.

Spoken like a true right wing whacko.

Please explain exactly how Kugelblitz is anyone of these.....

I'm surprised that "from each according to his ability, to each according to his need" wasn't thrown in also.

Yes, I too am surprised as those are wise words for which a society should strive. Very good!

Last edited:

Curiously enough, this statement describes early Christian secret society under Roman rule.

...Or think about what other ratings you can post on your profile on FI.

Hidey ho, Poindexter!

Please don't let my vast aviation experience intimidate you.

Take a break from alphabetically arranging your collection of scented bath oils and tell us exactly how many ASA pilots you flew with in calendar year 2008. We all want to know.

I suppose anyone who wants to change the status quo is a 'liberal'. I suppose anyone who wants to elevate the worth of a human being, even the 'poor' over the value of a dollar or a business transaction must be some sort of "leftist-whacko". Anyone who would stand-up for the individual and not the institution has his 'values' wrong..... we truly are a lost cause.

Off the topic for just a moment: Have you ever heard of the Drake Equation? It is a theoretical model used to predict the ubiquity of life in the universe. There are obviously many unknowns, one of the variables that we cannot quantify are the number of civilizations that survive their 'technological adolescence'. It would seem as far as humanity is concerned we are on the path to providing a negative to that variable. I wonder if it is possible for a civilization to move beyond race, religion, nation-state politics, mindless so-called patriotism, and general evolutionary group survivalist mentality? The future history of the earth does not portend well for an answer to those questions.

It is troubling that those who suggest a better way are hysterically shouted down as trouble-makers, liberals, communists, race-traitors, or whatever moniker you may wish to insert. Based on the sarcasm of your last statement I suppose you are perfectly okay with living in a society where people are left in utter privations if they cannot 'pull their own weight'. Actually you already live there, amongst the many factors that show how heartless our society is, we have an infant mortality rate in the US that ranks below El Salvador. We rank 38th in successful infant deliveries amongst the rest of the world. Given that we are so busy giving un-accountable trillions to the top 1/10th of 1 percent of our society you can see how we cannot afford to take care of our own.

At the end of the day it is the age old pilot-union mantra of "F. you, I got mine!!" Unfortunately, on a macroscopic level this will ultimately lead to an unravelling of our industry, our country, and perhaps the rest of the world. It certainly isn't a humane perspective, and if we don't have that we really don't have anything. You can be rest assured that if your neo-conservative friends have their way, and to "maximize share holder value" they are able to relinquish the laws governing ownership of US airlines, our foreign counterparts will treat us with due "consideration". We have already essentially sold the rest of the country off, part of you, or at least your debt, is owned by China. Who is the sell-out commie now? Me or Mr. Bush? What does it mean to be a 'patriot' when your country is owned by everyone else? How do you go to war against those whom you owe in excess of 1 trillion dollars too? (Since our defense industry is our #1 budgetary expense, we will go to war.)

I think people like yourself are so immersed in this culture of warfare and Laissez Fare Capitolism that you can't think for yourself. Or, perhaps you hide behind these notions to mask a sociopathic hatred you have for others. Only you know, and only you and millions like you had better figure out how to deal with it before we all end up in the gutter....or worse.

Last edited:
I think people like yourself are so immersed in this culture of warfare and Laissez Fare Capitolism that you can't think for yourself. Or, perhaps you hide behind these notions to mask a sociopathic hatred you have for others. Only you know, and only you and millions like you had better figure out how to deal with it before we all end up in the gutter....or worse

Unfortunately the alternative is a government that thinks for you. Most people who believe in laissez-faire economics are very free thinkers. The fact that you suggest they are not just shows how myopic you are. Liberty and individual thought are the cornerstones for a free republic; government control and status quo are not.

On a side note: If you live the rest of your life worrying about stuff like this you will die a sad and lonely person. There are drugs you can take for paranoia and depression.

Hidey ho, Poindexter!

Please don't let my vast aviation experience intimidate you.

Take a break from alphabetically arranging your collection of scented bath oils and tell us exactly how many ASA pilots you flew with in calendar year 2008. We all want to know.

I actually flew with an old school Comair just recently. Knew you by name. Laughed at the RJDC folk, by name. Great guy, and I'm glad we have him. If there was a shred of doubt as to the true agenda of the RJDC pukes, he completely removed it. Enjoy your rj, and the pittance of craft you claim to have flown.

You should give up now, and return to the regional board. Or stay here and continue to get smacked around. Whatever.

Latest resources

Back