• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Age 65- Born 1944 to present destroyed America

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Come on guys! The Kugelblitz manifesto is a bunch of leftist psychobabble. You have to ignore the pretty words and read between the lines.

Anti-business, anti-military, anti-America, anti-religion.

I'm surprised that "from each according to his ability, to each according to his need" wasn't thrown in also.

Thanks for jumping on the anti-intellictual bandwagon. When did it become un-american to be smart and use "pretty words?" Why do so many neocons bash the smart people and use words like elitist or anti-american to label those that are more intelligent than they are? Its like the dumb kid at school making fun of the smart kids, when did the dumb kids become the social norm? In no way was his post anti-american, I know its hard to believe there are other people that do not think like you do but it does not make them anti-american.

BlueYonder, nice job summarizing the last 8 years of Rush-inspired, Hannity-propogated, White House-supported anti-intellectual dumbed-down proganda in this country.

You want some Freedom Fries with that?

Unfortunately the alternative is a government that thinks for you. Most people who believe in laissez-faire economics are very free thinkers. The fact that you suggest they are not just shows how myopic you are. Liberty and individual thought are the cornerstones for a free republic; government control and status quo are not.

On a side note: If you live the rest of your life worrying about stuff like this you will die a sad and lonely person. There are drugs you can take for paranoia and depression.

I already addressed that sad and lonely stuff of yours earlier, please refer to the appropriate post.

I don't think the only alternative is a government that thinks for you, however if the government is truly acting with the consent and intention to benefit ALL of it's constituents, then so be it. I am not accusing you of defending our present administration, but we certainly have moved more towards the government you fear than at any other time in our country's history. Most free-thinkers I know would not tolerate societies that incorporate an economic model of 'it sure sucks to be you...oh well at least I am good." Myopia, or at least insensitivity, would be to suggest things are just fine the way they are, or that status quo you mention.

We seem to constantly be inundated with rhetoric that would tell us it is one stark choice or another, no in-between or better alternative. Take healthcare for example. We can either continue to pay the highest healthcare expenses in the world (and get the poorest care) or we could socialize it and then be faced with waiting months for life-saving operations and be faced with doctors who don't care because they can't own 6 car garage homes. It is as though the army system is the only way to socialize healthcare with all of it's problems and pitfalls.

Believe it or not, the system doesn't have to be one or the other and there are plenty of examples around the world where people get extraordinary healthcare, don't get shuttled to 'poor' hospitals due to a lack of coverage, and have doctors that genuinely care about them (those doctors do well financially also). Not that our media, controlled by big business, would ever let you know that.

As for the paranoia and depression; well if you think that NAFTA, Open Skies, and other initiatives that have devalued the middle class and denuded the organized labor movement in this country and further concentrated wealth is just my paranoia, okey-dokey. Perhaps like John McCain and Phil Gramm you think that our economic depression we are in is mentally induced by a bunch of whiners, not by Wall Street profiteers who have virtually everyone in our Federal, State, and even local governments on their payroll.

Note where the president-elect wants to shuttle 350 billion..... time to payoff those that got him in office.
As I said earlier, everyone in our government in on the payroll of big business. Call that paranoia if you wish. It sure as hell is depressing.

Unfortunately the alternative is a government that thinks for you. Most people who believe in laissez-faire economics are very free thinkers. The fact that you suggest they are not just shows how myopic you are. Liberty and individual thought are the cornerstones for a free republic; government control and status quo are not.

History as well as current events have demonstrated over and over that the market cannot regulate itself nor can it dictate public policy. Laissez faire capitalism would be insidious to liberty and it is just as bad as communism. This shows your myopia......not free thinking at all.

Last edited:
You should give up now, and return to the regional board. Or stay here and continue to get smacked around. Whatever.

Edgy retort, Poindexter!

So does the ambivalence stem from the fact that you have neither the means nor the authority to boss me around or are you just generally indecisive?

Edgy retort, Poindexter!

So does the ambivalence stem from the fact that you have neither the means nor the authority to boss me around or are you just generally indecisive?

Oooooh, the "G.D. Captain" asserts himself. Fill out a little more of that profile why don't you.

I prefer you stay actually. It's funny to watch the wannabes troll on the majors board, and easy to spank 'em.

Have fun in La' Puke 'Ah.

Latest resources

Back