• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ag-Pilot Ingrates...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sam's only fire experience took place in my presence. A fire began on a neighboring property to his, and he dropped water on it from a pawnee...in 100 gallon drops using the dump lever in his airplane. Beyond that, he has no SEAT experience, and has never been involved with, trained anyone in, or provided job placement for a large air tanker operation. Further, his reference to the Cherokee Six for a parts or "swamper" aircraft clearly points at Aero Union, and I'd challenge him to show any connection with the company, in any way, shape, or form. His information is outdated, and tired.

I've never heard of him advertising any connection to domestic or foreign intelligence. The closest he ever came to any operation at the state level was the numerous appearances in court during law suits. He was a cadet at a private military school, as a youth.

I've run into few people in this world as vain as Sam. Truly a legend in his own mind.

You just described yourself.

What an intelligent contribution to the thread, you've made. Is this all you have to give, or is there more?

"opperators"
" My Dad is 58 now and has raised 4 kids and put us threw college."

Hopefully no english majors. Sorry. Couldn't resist...

Latest resources

Back