• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AF, Navy Fighter ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No, because they haven't quite learned how to type or express their feelings yet. You actually learn more words than "hoooah" after you pin on 0-6.

Hey Skrapdogg: Check this for grammar and spelling…

To be cynical and disparaging of Marine fighter guys or the USMC in general is at your own peril. You will be weighed, measured and undoubtedly found wanting and unworthy to even carry a 2/lt’s helmet bag.

See you at the merge, bitch.

Hey Skrapdogg: Check this for grammar and spelling…

To be cynical and disparaging of Marine fighter guys or the USMC in general is at your own peril. You will be weighed, measured and undoubtedly found wanting and unworthy to even carry a 2/lt’s helmet bag.

See you at the merge, bitch.

LOL, umm, okay dude. Did you take your meds yet??

I don't mind seeing you at the merge, but in order to help you find me, I'll call "hooah" on the radio as we're merging to get your attention. Deal? ;)

No, because they haven't quite learned how to type or express their feelings yet. You actually learn more words than "hoooah" after you pin on 0-6.

Easy to be a tough guy on the internet.

I'd Like to see you walk upright after saying that to a LCOL or Gunny to his face, or worse yet any of their men.

Last edited:
Easy to be a tough guy on the internet.

I'd Like to see you walk upright after saying that to a LCOL or Gunny to his face, or worse yet any of their men.

Jesus christ, it's a joke man (did you not notice the wink face??)...get over yourself. I'd fly with any dude in the AF, Navy, or USMC. I've had plenty of Friday nights at the Nellis o'club with flyers from all 3 branches and it was a blast.

Wow, I guess the hotbunking has really gotten to you huh? Ease up there ace.

Alright, alright,.... break it up, boys.
You,... Scrappy,... go in that corner over there.
You Jarhead-types,... in that corner over there.
Now, when the bell rings, come out fighting,... ok??
Ding!

Alright, alright,.... break it up, boys.
You,... Scrappy,... go in that corner over there.
You Jarhead-types,... in that corner over there.
Now, when the bell rings, come out fighting,... ok??
Ding!

Hug - here's the difference...I'm joking, they're not. I'm very content with where I am and what jet I'm flying. I thought half the weight of being a military pilot was having thick skin...I'm very surprised that I guess the USMC and the bo-at boys don't think that way. Isn't interservice rivalry standard??? I guess not.

Now, let me shut up before I upset another jarhead and need to worry about getting beat up by his high and tight cronies!!! I don't want to get assigned to swabbing the deck. Shore patrol for all my friends...

I thought half the weight of being a military pilot was having thick skin...

Not necessarily. For fighter guys, half the weight seems to be their huge heads. And I don't mean that they're overly smart. For heavy guys, the weight seems to settle between the nipples and knees. For herc guys, well, I'll let your girlfriends answer that one. ;)

First round to Scrapdog!
Guys, he really is just kidding around,... even I could see that, and I'm not so bright,...but somehow he touched a nerve with you USMC types.
Just enjoy the rivalry, and shoot back. Make fun of his USAF-hippie long hair, or something.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back