Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

c172

Way to much fun
Has anyone done this and what can you say about ?

Air Ads

c172 said:
Has anyone done this and what can you say about ?
I looked into it a couple years back in Florida. They are willing to get you current in the aircraft if neccessary. But they charge way to much for me to justify the transition from a tri gear to a tail dragger. If you are already current in the aircraft they use it pays about $15 to $20 an hour. They also advertise out of season jobs in other states if you are willing to travel to points unknown. There is also a high employee turn rate which makes for some "come and go" type attitudes. :)

////////////// IN THE JOB MARKET /////////////

Last edited:
Florida would be nice but.

But I need somethig up here in the north (NJ MD CT ) I would love to work in florida but the famly thing.Is holding me back for right now

you have 2 companies at Allaire, 1 Lakewood, and some down south NJ ... Allaire is a big banner place though - used to work there one summer...

ANYONE HAVE THE WEBSIT ADDRESS OF THE TWO companies THAT FLY BANNERS OUT ALLAIR ???? SORRY FOR YELLING

Aerial Signs is out of Lakewood, NJ now. United Aerial Advertising is the only company left towing out of Allaire. In south Jersey you have High Exposure and Shoreline towing out of Somers Point, and Paramount in Green Creek. Most of them want at least some tailwheel experience, though High Exposure does have a few tricyle geared planes.

Any more info, I'd be glad to help; I was out there for the past 3 seasons.

thank for all who reply now i need contacts

Yes

I need a new job bad And I mean badddddd

Latest resources

Back