Advice?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

buckeyeflyer

Ok, looking for some advice. I just got hired into the Republic pool yesterday, but in light of what happened yesterday it looks like I could be in there for a while. Should I wait it out or start applying other places? Any suggestions???

Get a Bizness dugree an work fo a Gasoline Kompany...... They is making dolla dolla bling... ya'll
Bouyyyyyyyyyyy.......

Ok, looking for some advice. I just got hired into the Republic pool yesterday, but in light of what happened yesterday it looks like I could be in there for a while. Should I wait it out or start applying other places? Any suggestions???

First, congrats on the job. The E170 looks like a great airplane to fly. I am pretty sure that Republic will find homes for those E170s - if not with Delta then with USAirways. It will happen. Just sit tight and communicate often with your contacts there...

Do you have a good job while you wait it out? Or do you have a flying job?

I have a pretty good flight instructing job right now.

I'd stay put for now then if you have a flying job. There will most likely be a lot of guys out on the street here shortly in this industry. Try to enjoy the instructing for a few more months or so.

Congrats on the job. You'll like the 170. It's a decent company as well. Hopefully, the new contract will have some major improvements and make it even a better place to be.

First, congrats on the job. The E170 looks like a great airplane to fly. I am pretty sure that Republic will find homes for those E170s - if not with Delta then with USAirways. It will happen. Just sit tight and communicate often with your contacts there...

What happened to the 170s????

Latest resources

Back