Advice for the Flex newbee?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jetboy23

I start with Flex soon and have read most of the posts. Any advice from those already there? Man, that's a loaded question!

The best advice I can give you is to get your limitations and emergency procedures from your lead instructor as soon as possible. Then, study all of that as well as sitting in the paper tiger and going over flows starting with day 2. If you get your limitations, EP's and flows down by the time you start your sim, you will be fine. What fleet are you going to be in?

I start with Flex soon and have read most of the posts. Any advice from those already there? Man, that's a loaded question!

Get ready

To fly ass kicking equipment, with a great bunch of pilots.

Send in your union card, apply to Netjets, and be ready to be sued if you leave before your contract is up.

I hated leaving Flexjets because of the great group of pilots.

I just couldn't tell which way the company was going. (Still can't).

I'm at Netjets with a buttload of ex-Flex. We would all love to see Flex guys get on board and get a better deal.

This is my opinion, so all the anti=union guys can save your breath.

Any of my ex-Flex brethren that wanna hack me.... Well save your words, I've been to both places, you havent.

At any rate, I hope you are all well. Take care. Semore

geez guys let the guy get his free acp lunch at least!!!

Don't sweat the training... they will give you what you need to get it done. The advice from CL300Pilot is sound so work on it. Remember the training is all about the 135 book (that will make since when you get here) so just pay attention to that in ground. Its a great group of people here so enjoy it.

geez guys let the guy get his free acp lunch at least!!!

Don't sweat the training... they will give you what you need to get it done. The advice from CL300Pilot is sound so work on it. Remember the training is all about the 135 book (that will make since when you get here) so just pay attention to that in ground. Its a great group of people here so enjoy it.

He's guaranteed 3 free lunches if he fulfills his contract.

Seriously though, welcome aboard. Flex is a good company, and I think you'll enjoy it. Send in your union card and it might just become a great company.

He's guaranteed 3 free lunches if he fulfills his contract.

Seriously though, welcome aboard. Flex is a good company, and I think you'll enjoy it. Send in your union card and it might just become a great company.

did you ever think that maybe people don't want to send in a card, maybe that is why they went to flex jet.

did you ever think that maybe people don't want to send in a card, maybe that is why they went to flex jet.

Again, you can thank the Netjets UNION for your own pay raise. Did you think Flex management would bend to your demands unless there was a risk for higher attrition (to Netjets, etc.)? Some people just don't get it....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back