• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Advance entitlement possiblities at Delta

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Most rumors about the AE are close to being accurate. I bet that some of the plan changes this week though.

You mean the rumors of 50-60 displacements from each ER category?

There will more than likely be ER displacements but they might not be the 90 that has been rumored in NYC. Fact is that until they post that sucker it is all up for debate. Fact is that the 767 will shrink by about a total of 100 positions. Some will definitely be in ATL, but it might not be the only place that gets hit.
The good thing is that there will be as many openings as there are displacements. That my friends means no furloughs off of this bid.

The short term excess of pilots allows fexibility in training. Should be able to fly the current/reduced schedule and retrain everyone associated with base closures, aircraft movement etc...DAL should be well trained/positioned later next year for the impending economic improvement. My wife's tennis club/sorority is going on a tennis/shopping trip soon. I am sure that will be the fuse that triggers a recession ending event.

There go the funds (again) to keep my 24 year old sports car running. Country first.

Latest resources

Back