• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Adrian Soaring Club?

CrewDawg

Total Time
LOW
Anyone have any information on them. Checked them out on SSA and they are the closest to where I will be living. I want to add glider to my comm., possibly my CFI later.

jjbiv

Sorry it took me so long to see and respond to this, CrewDawg! ASC is a great club with a good feel to it and very safety oriented. I just joined this year and have been very impressed and pleased. Let me know if you'd like me to put you in touch with someone particular. The Club's Website is a good place to start, too. Another commercial glider pilot and particularly another instructor would be most welcome! Come and check the club out!