Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ADMIN Please Help! New Netjets thread....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cosmotheassman

Can an admin for this board please consider putting a folder up for netjets posts? You have to scroll for 10 minutes under fractionals to find a non-netjets thread.

cosmotheassman said:
Can an admin for this board please consider putting a folder up for netjets posts? You have to scroll for 10 minutes under fractionals to find a non-netjets thread.

Ah, come on, it would be boring on flightinfo if NJA weren't here!

cosmotheassman said:

I second that idea! I could not care less what's going on at NJ every 3 min.

Reading about the problems at NJ makes me work happier, don't understand why the unhappy ones don't quit...I third that idea

No Pax....

We are gonna quit....just as soon as we burn this place down.

Have a nice day.... :puke:

I agree with the OP! IBT has hijacked the entire board anyway. Individual thought is not permitted or twenty new screen names will pop up to tell you that you're management. Take it to the ASAP board, or at least keep it to one thread, not cluttering the whole board

How about only the pilots post. That would cut half the posters in this message board down. Then cut off the guys with the multiple screen names. That will cut the other 1/4.

Diesel said:
How about only the pilots post. That would cut half the posters in this message board down. Then cut off the guys with the multiple screen names. That will cut the other 1/4.

We still don't want to hear about it.

Then don't open a Netjets thread.

It's like a car crash. Everyone slows down just to take a look.

Latest resources

Back