• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Adios USAPA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
westicle scum can't contain there jealousy pathetic scab group if i ever saw one

Usapa is going to be here the whole way through SLI

Mark my words!

Ha! You guys are a bunch of whining losers who couldn't abide by something binding that you agreed upon beforehand. It will be great to see many Westies placed in front of you. They deserve it.

Bye Bye---General Lee

The West paid far more than $675 in an attempt to get the windfall. They have a receipt for what they bought, and court documents prove they got a lemon.

The only ones documenting the "opportunity losses" on the East are message board posters in a bad mood. :D

They agreed to binding arbitration just like you guys did, and both sides even agreed to the arbitrator. Tell me that isn't true. Don't continue to be an idiot.

Bye Bye---General Lee

USAPA has a good chance of surviving. Lot of TWA and Eagle guys hate APA. Throw in 4000 energized USAPA pilots and I can see the APA becoming the victim of their own greed. Couldn't happen to a nice bunch I say!
APA is not your friend. Just ask the TWA pilots!!

Security!!!! There's a crazy person screaming hysterical nonsense in here!!!!

Hi poser. :D

Hi Loser. I can't wait to watch what happens to your group. You Easties have treated the West poorly, and that will be corrected. FANNNNTASTIC.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Hi Loser. I can't wait to watch what happens to your group. You Easties have treated the West poorly, and that will be corrected. FANNNNTASTIC.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Oh don't lie. You don't give a ratz about pilots at all, much any West pilot. Poser. :D

westicle scum can't contain there jealousy pathetic scab group if i ever saw one

Usapa is going to be here the whole way through SLI

Mark my words!

At least we won't have to pay them anymore :D.

USAPA has a good chance of surviving. Lot of TWA and Eagle guys hate APA. Throw in 4000 energized USAPA pilots and I can see the APA becoming the victim of their own greed. Couldn't happen to a nice bunch I say!
APA is not your friend. Just ask the TWA pilots!!

Is there a word that describes a high level of delusion? Cause that's you! You realize even if your theory is half way sound, we're still talking about pilots here.. Dues of 1% vs. 2.45% Hmmmmmm, tough choice.

Oh, just thought of one! DERANGED! :nuts:

Latest resources

Back